0.11 - slept

"why are you here?" she asked before standing up from bed, walking towards the two.

she doesn't have an idea for what is happening, why their reactions are like that and such.

but she got a hint when jisung eyed her with a tell-her-we-didn't-do-anything look.

"minju, you just turned seventeen last week and he's just sixteen, so why?!" her aunt asked in disbelief.

"what? seventeen? i thought she was just fifteen or something, younger?" jisung mumbled.

"w-what? what are you talking about aunty? we didn't do anything! i just slept in his room cause it's too hot in my room!" she exclaimed.

"hot huh? then what is a bra doing in there?" the lady asked, pointing at the thing she saw on the floor.

the both widened their eyes and looked at each other.

"see? you two did something, don't deny it."

"no! we didn't!" minju quickly took the bra and examined it.

"i still have my bra, aunt. this isn't mine." she added.

"that isn't probably mine either." jisung spoke.

•••

"tell me, do you guys experience some scary stuffs in here?" asked the lady.

she's eating with them with the food she brought to interrogate the two.

minju was just about to say yes when jisung eyed her saying, "no, there's nothing scary in this room."

minju looked at him, with a questioning look she got in her face.

"then you're probably lying, minju. just tell me the truth."

minju sighed in defeat, "i told you aunt we didn't-"

jisung cut the girl's sentence by his words, "okay fine, what if we really did? do you have something to do with it?"

minju, again, widened her eyes at him, "what are you saying?" she whispered, greeting her teeth in sheepishness.

the lady shook her head and looked at her disappointingly.

"teens nowadays, okay i'll let this pass if you don't want your father to know about this but when you got pregnant, i couldn't do anything about it."

she stood up and left the two.

minju tried running before her but she already left.

"that was hilarious, your aunt is too suspicious." jisung said while laughing hysterically.

"now my reputation is ruined in my aunt's eyes and it's all because of you." she looked at jisung sternly.

"me? i just told her what she really wanted to hear from us, even when you plead and cry blood there saying that we did nothing, she won't listen." he answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

"i know. but now i'm still thinking, why my bra is in the floor when i still wear one?" she sat back down.

"maybe you got that when you went to my room and fell on the floor?"

"nah, that isn't normal." she shook her head.

"and why my bra tho?"

jisung smirked saying, "you're lucky it was just a bra not uh.. panties."

"ya! you're a boy! you shouldn't be saying those words!" she slapped the boy in his arm.

"and you're a girl, you shouldn't be sleeping with a guy." he rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"i didn't know you were older than me." he added, mumbling.