0.00 - roommate

"oh minju! you're here! wow you're all grown up, you probably have a boyfriend, i do not doubt." a lady from the lobby ran to the girl who just came in the building, welcoming her a hug.

"what? aunt, i'm too young to have a boyfriend, you know that." she chuckled and got a pinch on her cheek.

"yeah, i know right." her aunt, who came to be the land lady said.

"so can you show me now my room? i'm pretty tired and i really want to rest." the lass yawned.

"oh sure, let's go." she leaded her to the last, highest floor, to that one hundred thirty sixth room.

"jisung?" her aunt called out as she opened the door, "this is song minju, she will be your roommate. minju, this is park jisung."

"nice meeti-"

the guy, jisung, who's playing on his phone, just nodded his head and turned his attentions back to his game again.

so i'll finally have a roommate after a year and is a girl, congratulations to me. he thought, sighing.

"i trust him with you cause i know he wouldn't do such thing, just look at him-"

"okay aunty, i understand, you can go now." minju said ever nicest.

"yeah, okay, i know, you should rest now. you too jisung, goodnight." she said before leaving the two.

she made her niece stay in that room because she thought it'd be fine now since jisung had stayed in there for over six months, the longest for the tenants that stayed in there.

but she might get wrong.

"hi." she greeted the guy on the living room.

but he just replied with a hum.

oh rude, minju thought then rolled her eyes.

"can you show me my room?" she asked, ignoring the guy's rudeness.

"on the left." he simply answered.

"psh, if only i knew that i would have a rude roommate, i never agreed with my aunt." she whispered at herself, sighing and shaking her head.

and he barely heard it but just shrugged it off.

guess she will never make it cause of my "rudeness". jisung mocked on his thought.

minju was just about to open the door when the boy just suddenly spoke, "that's a bathroom, dummy."

bathroom? she opened the door and bit her lower lip when realizing it really was the bathroom. i'm so dumb! he said it's on the right!

she mimicked what jisung said in an annoying way but he didn't saw her doing it, he doesn't really care though, so why would look at her?

•••

hey it's mj here again, so i just moved here in my aunt's apartment. and guess what? i have this roommate and he's a guy, a cute one, heh, but he's so rude :( so never mind. and it's my first day in busan too and i'm kinda exhausted and tired after the long ass ride from seoul to here. i don't-

typing on the keys on her laptop, writing on her blog, she averted her gaze on the door who just suddenly creaked open.

"what was that? mr. rude? are you there?" she asked, looking at the door.

but got no answers.

she stood up and went out for the living room, jisung was still there, playing on his phone.

her eyebrows creased but just shrugged it off, walking back her room, facing her laptop back.

but before she could type the next words, she noticed something down her bed, just bellow her foot.

it was a...hair?