0.13 - who is who?

exact one thirty when minju woke up and went to the kitchen to get some water.

after drinking some, she went to the sink to wash her hands before she could go back to sleep.

not until she heard a sound of a ticking clock.

she looked at her reflection in the knife hanging just in front her and saw the opened door of jisung's room.

from the reflection, she can see the old clock and a girl standing beside it.

the girl was watching jisung until he stood up.

minju never noticed jisung walk into the kitchen where she is because her attentions was just in the clock.

how it ticks when it's already old and not working.

watching its hands as it turns to numbers I and XXXVI and stopped again by ticking so did the sounds.

"who is that?" she came back into senses when she heard her own voice from behind.

looking down on jisung's hand that froze to push the faucet, she reached for it with her cold hand, pushing against his, slowly.

jisung immediately flinched his hand, yanking hers off him.

"minju- you can see-"

"jisung i'm scared, can i sleep with you again?"

"y-yeah." and he was about to walk towards the girl when minju held jisung's wrist.

she looked at him straight in the eye uttering the words, "don't look away from me, jisung."

jisung got more frustrated when her eyes went back to normal, he can see in her eyes that she's scared but her face kept emotionless.

who's the real minju? he asked himself and was about to look back at the minju on the door.

"i said don't." she tightened her grip onto jisung's wrist that made him react.

"jisung, don't listen to her! look at me! get off her! you'll just end up killing yourself when you don't!" the girl on the door said, concerned of the guy.

he really felt that that girl was minju so he did, looked at her and yanked minju's hand out of him.

minju rolled her eyes before grabbing his wrist again and holding his cheek to look at her.

she was looking onto his eyes so did him since their faces are just centimeters away with each other as minju stood with a tiptoe to reach the guy.

"go with her, sleep with her, kill yourself, kid." she whispered before letting go of him.

he finally walked towards the door and glanced back on minju behind him but as he looked back in front, the girl she thought minju smirked, a strange smirk.

and with that he realized, that wasn't his roommate, that wasn't her.

he stepped back stuttering the words, "w-who are you?"

"i'm minju." she answered still the smirk was flustered on her face.

"no you're not minju." he shook his head and looked at his back to see the real one but she's now unconsciously lying on the floor.

"minju? minju!" he quickly ran and leaned down to level the girl, trying to wake her up.

he heard a countless chuckle as the lights flickered on and off.

and as it turns back on, minju wasn't there anymore.