0.15 - in between the walls

"h-hold on! i'm getting help!" jisung shouted.

"i-i'm losing o-oxygen, i-i can't b-breath any-m-more!" the reply he got.

"shit what should i do?" he asked himself, panicking and roaming around to find a way.

how could she get in between the walls? he kept asking in his mind.

in the other hand, the girl was just gasping for the left air she could receive but it seemed not enough, she's losing her oxygen.

until she just felt that she couldn't breathe any longer, her eyes were getting heavy and was about to close when something sharp hit her cheek.

it was a knife, struck from outside the wall.

she gasped and moved away from it. as the walls finally broke after jisung had struck it for countless times.

"jisung!" she stood and ran to him for a hug, she was scared, really scared.

she just have this strange dream when she was in the middle of her destination. when she woke up by the sound of an old clock she's already in an unfamiliar narrow and dark place.

"h-how did you get in there?" he asked after the hug.

she was crying and answered, "i-i don't know, i just woke up from a strange dream and i was already in there."

"how could that- wait, what's behind this another wall? it couldn't be your room nor the bathroom." he walked to the opposite the wall he broke.

"jisung don't try, i'm scared." minju once again cried when jisung tried breaking the other wall.

the boy ignored her and continued on what he was doing. until it finally broke, revealed an old looking dark room.

he stepped in and walked further inside, roaming his sight around.

"what is this?" minju asked who was now behind him.

"probably a room, a lady's room." jisung spoke.

the girl slowly walked towards a rusty old bed with full of dust and picked something from it. it was a small piece of paper who took her attention.

but for jisung, the first things who took his attention was the deep scratches on the walls, everywhere, around the room.

"do you think someone got murdered in here?" he asked the girl without looking at her.

"no but i think someone died in here." she answered after reading something that was written on the paper she found.

"i guess it was tragic." jisung uttered.

he slowly walked to the mirror that has itself broken but still hanging on the wall, it also has scratches that might be the reason why's it broken.

until he notice the girl behind him, minju, having her eyes all black, her mouth curled up into a creepy smile and her whole body being pale white as unnatural.

he widened his eyes and turned to look at the girl but she isn't like what he saw in the mirror, she's just in her normal self.

so he turned to see the mirror once again but it startled him when seeing that it has red letters written on it.

"you both will never get out this room." it says.