0.08 - eight

"jaemin, pls don't scare me out." she replied.

she already knew something would happen again cause of what jisung told her.

"okay tbh, i'm not scaring u, why would i tho? and tbh again, you're so cute i wanna pinch u through my phone and squeeze u with a hug cuz i wuv u~"

she can't smile even if the message can make her.

she just checked for the picture she just sent and there, her face and another on the corner of the room.

how could she know if someone was really there?

well, she used a filter and it detected something in there.

what about face swap? geesh that's creepier. she thought and threw her phone somewhere in the bed.

she stared at the corner where the face in the picture was detected.

hearing a chuckle from a girl, her heart raced and she couldn't do anything, anymore.

"please, i don't know what's wrong but please leave me alone." minju didn't hesitated to let out a cry.

second day, seventh creepy thing happened.

she just turned the lamp off and quickly grabbed her blanket, trying to drip off to sleep.

"hey baby don't leave me on read."

"minju?"

"u asleep alrdy?"

"if yes, then goodnight :* imy ㅠㅠ"

her phone kept ringing but she ignored it.

•••

"what the hell, where's my hairbrush?" she asked herself while looking at her things.

ugh that's the most important thing in my life how could it lost? she thought and just brushed her hair using her fingers.

"jisung did you saw my hairbrush?" she asked the guy who was sitting alone the sofa on the living room.

he just replied a small shake of his head since his attentions was just on his phone.

she just shrugged it off and started continuing her blog.

hi, mj here again, so this is my third day in busan but i still haven't strolled and explored the whole province, tho i really wanted to but i don't have time plus this creepy things started to be creepier in the past few days. but that wasn't my reason why i came in here, i came here to have a vacation and positive thoughts so, yeah i'm really good here! i'm getting close with my roommate and i'm so happy about that, at least i get to-

their both attention went to the window beside her, it was a bird, little bird.

and it crashed to the glass window. maybe because it thought that that wasn't a glass, that there's nothing in there.

"oh gosh, is he dead? no, i can't! i pity him." minju pouted as she picks the bird up.

but it suddenly moved and made its way to fly again.

"what? i thought it was already dead." she uttered but smiled about the thought that the bird is alive.

"ya just close the window, don't mind that bird." jisung told her.

"right." she went back from where she is and mimicked jisung again.

"mind if you get the ice cream in the fridge?" jisung asked making her look at him sternly.

"sure, sir." she sighed and stood up, heading to the kitchen.

she was about to open the door of the fridge when she noticed a tall guy silhouette on the reflection from it.

oh a guy. she thought, not minding the silhouette.

what? a guy?

she looked at her back but there's no one as what she saw on the reflection.

aish there's no one, don't mind it.

she looked back on the fridge but that time, the silhouette was closer.

glancing back again,

a scream was heard that wrapped the whole room.