0.03 - beside

"hey, roommate, what's your problem?" jisung asked minju who's deeply staring at something.

she never blinked since that thing caught her eyes.

not even letting her gaze would get out of it.

"hey." he slapped her hands making her jolt and get back to her senses, averting her gaze to jisung.

but as she looked back from where she was staring, that thing wasn't there anymore.

"any problem?" jisung asked.

"what? nothing. you done eating now?" she looked at his bowl and it's now empty but her ramen is still half a bowl.

"yeah." he answered.

"let's go back now." minju stood up and looked at the vendor before bowing at him.

"but you're still not done yet." said jisung, still sitting.

"i'm full." she told him.

jisung just sighed and stood as well, walking to the elevator, heading back their room.

minju directed to her designated room, throwing herself to the bed cause of tiredness.

and fell deep asleep.

she thought she can sleep just normally as usual but she thought it wrong.

she felt something weird as she drifted off to sleep.

it's like, someone just sat on her bed, beside her.

"jisung? what are you doing here?" she scratched her eyes but still are closed.

she groaned when she felt that someone made its way to stretch its body, laying down beside her as the bed creaks.

"ya! jisung you have your own-"

"hey roommate, what's your problem there? why are you yelling my name, it's already three in the midnight."

she looked at the guy who's standing next the door.

"jisung?" her eyebrows creased, slowly looking at her side.

no one was there, except the place was still warm as if someone just lied down there.

"but who's- did someone intruded me?" she looked around.

jisung walked in and leaned down next the bed and pulled the bedsheets up to see if someone was hiding down there.

"no one's here, your window is locked so there's probably no one inside here, you're maybe just having a nightmare."

"n-nightmare?" she creased her eyebrows.

"or it's just starting." the last words that jisung said before leaving her alone again.

what is he talking about? geesh it's really creeping me out. she thought.

she shook her head, just shrugging the thoughts off and went back to sleep.

•••

minju yawned as she woke up from her sleep, stretching her arms.

she stood up, walking out her room, towards the bathroom.

"oh, good morning jisung." she greeted as she saw the boy, facing his phone on the living room.

"what's so good in the morning. anyways, how's your sleep?"

why would he care? minju said in her thoughts before smiling sheepishly.

"well, it's pretty good." she answered and headed to the bathroom.

before doing her morning stuffs, she went back her room to get her laptop and phone before going to the living room where jisung was.

continuing her blog, jisung just did what he's always doing, as well, chatting with his best friend.

"what you doing?" asked his friend from the message.

he typed the words, "what i do as usual, but my life's quite different now bcs i have a roommate alrdy."

"roommate? you alrdy have one? what, girl or boy? how old?" the reply says.

"girl. idk, mayb younger than me? abt 15?" jisung simply answered.

"woah woah woah really? where is she rn?"

"with me in the lr." he replied.

"oooOOooOo send me a pic! err..just wanna kno if she's beautiful hdghsdhs."

jisung secretly took a picture of minju who's busy typing on the keys in her laptop and sent it to his friend.

"wait, i just asked for one, why did you send your whole gallery?"