ii. Still Disappointed

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒.
𝒊𝒊. still disappointed

 still disappointed

           𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 been a huge shock for Tony Stark

           𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 been a huge shock for Tony Stark. He'd had to deal with the fact that his new wife really really hated being touched when she was asleep and that she wasn't comfortable with all of his inventions but all of those things, he could get used to. The one thing that still got to him no matter how often it happened — and it was often —  was being scolded by his wife.

          At first, he'd argue back and he'd defend himself and make snarky jokes but he quickly learned that it did nothing but earn him a few days of sleeping in his workshop and no sex for weeks. So now, he simply sat quietly, mouth closed with an apologetic look on his face and stopped himself from making a smartass comment, which was particularly hard for Tony because he had a smartass comment to make about everything.

          Topanga paced about the room with her hands in her hair as she spewed off angry words. "I cannot believe you, Tony," she scolded, throwing a white shirt with floral patterns over her bra. "Do you even think, sometimes? I reminded about a hundred times. What do you want me to do? Write it on your palm." She said all this as she furiously snapped the buttons on her shirt, only turning around to glance at him once.

          "You did that already. It didn't work, remember. Besides you only told me about forty times. You can check with JARVIS."

          Topanga glanced sharply at him and Tony stopped immediately at the sight of the annoyance in her eyes. She was talking a lot and quickly too and Tony had the feeling that it was all about the same thing. He was being irresponsible and inconsiderate. He knew all this, he really did. And he wanted to listen but it was hard to pay attention to anything else when she was half-naked in front of him and she looked so hot when she was angry.

          Topanga tossed a black skirt onto the bed missing Tony's head by about half an inch and she stuck her head back into the closet for another one. "Did you forget or did you just decide not to show up?"