xi. Feel Something

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒.
𝒙𝒊. feel something

 feel something

          𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐘 wanted to study

𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐘 wanted to study. She had exams coming up in a few days and while, she was pretty confident that she knew all that she needed to knew, she was determined to spend every waking minute until the day studying. Which was rather hard to do with a boyfriend who needed her attention and could not keep his hands to himself.

Her head was in his lap, one hand entangled with his and her other arm holding onto a thick textbook. Her eyes scanned over the words although her brain hardly registered them. Tony's hands moved through her hair as he attempted to make small braids in her dark hair, although all he was really doing was making knots that she'd spend hours untangling later.

He hummed a tune; the same one that he'd been singing for the past half and hour. She was finding it really hard to concentrate on studying.

She sighed at him, hitting his arm lightly with her hand. "Don't you have to study, Tony?"

Tony raised his brows at her in false confusion. He frowned exaggeratedly as he shook his head. "Study? What's that? I'm not familiar with that word."

Topanga rolled her eyes at him and he leaned down to press a kiss to her forehead. She smiled despite herself.

If someone had told her a few years back that she'd be in a relationship with the boy who had chased after her so long, she'd have told them that they were insane. For so long, she'd hated him and everything that he stood for. Topanga had seen him as nothing but a privileged rich boy with no real feelings to speak of. But somewhere along the way, the lines between hatred and genuine feelings blurred. She began to see that he was more than the millions of dollars that he had to his name.