3-Truth Be Told

It had been a few weeks since Cerise had arrived at the castle. She was finally starting to feel like herself again. It was all thanks to Sarah, who made sure that Cerise took her medicine and got proper rest.

Cerise walked over to the giant wardrobe on the wall. She flipped through the clothes. She rolled her eyes, it was mostly dresses. Cerise took a simple brown dress out and then laid it on the floor. She looked around for a needle, thread, and scissors. She got to work altering the dress.

"I wish I'd paid more attention to moms sewing lessons." She murmured.

After about an hour of sewing, she had a makeshift pair of pants and a shirt. Cerise smiled at her work, it wasn't the best but it would do. She quickly got changed and then started on her hair. She examined herself in the mirror as she braided her hair. For whatever reason, she still looked like her wolf self. She shrugged trying not to over think it.

She put on a pair of boots that she had found and left her room. Today was the first day she'd actually get to talk to Daring about everything that's happened. She couldn't wait. Cerise walked down the hall with a skip in her step. She was happy to start living like a normal person.

Cerise passed Sarah, she stopped and turned around. Sarah looked her over.

"My goodness child, what are you wearing?" Sarah frowned at her.

Cerise just laughed. "I tried to make something a bit more comfortable. Where are you off to?"

"Well, I was going to check on you. But you seem to be doing better. How are you feeling?"

"My arm still hurts, but I'm so much better than before."

Sarah smiled at the girl she'd become so fond of. "If you're looking for the Master, he's having his breakfast."

"Thanks Sarah!" Cerise hugged Sarah and then ran off.

Cerise walked into the dinning room to find Daring sitting at the end of the table by himself

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cerise walked into the dinning room to find Daring sitting at the end of the table by himself. He was eating his breakfast just as Sarah said he would. There was another plate set up next to him, Cerise walked over and sat there.

Cerise looked at the breakfast. It included, pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Cerise smiled. Sarah always out did herself.

Cerise started eating and looked over at Daring. He was smiling at her. She tried to smile back but failed; her mouth was full of pancakes. He laughed.

He poured her a cup of tea and she eagerly took the cup. Cerise never liked tea before, but after Sarah giving it to her everyday, Cerise had come to like it. Cerise blew onto the tea and took a sip. She smiled as the warmth filled her body.

"So, how are you feeling?" He started.

She smiled up at him. "Much better." She set her cup back down, "I have so many questions, and I've been dying to talk."