Epilogue

10 years later

Cerise smiled as she watched Daring play with their two children. Fatherhood suited him. He loved his children more than anything and he was determined to be nothing like his father was. He wanted to be there for everything.

Daring trotted over to Cerise leaving their children to play. Scarlet was the oldest followed by her twin brother Crimson. (Twins seem to run in the family)

Scarlet was the perfect blend of both Daring and Cerise. Striking steel gray eyes, sandy blond hair, and her mother's wolf ears.

Crimson looked much like his sister but took more after Daring. He inherited the perfect Charming family smile- which he often used to try and get out of trouble. His eyes were more blue but he too had wolf ears.

Cerise placed a hand atop her swollen stomach as Daring sat next to her.

"How are my girls?" He asked as he kissed the top of her head.

Cerise chuckled, "We're good. A bit tired, she won't stop kicking me."

Daring placed his hand on top of Cerise's and bent down. "Hey, be nice to your mama." He gently spoke to her stomach.

Cerise smiled as she watched Daring talk to their unborn child. She wasn't even here yet and she already had her father wrapped around her finger.

They had decided on the name Rose, after Cerise's mother. She would be here in just a few more months and Cerise couldn't wait.

Cerise had never thought much about starting a family. Years of hiding made her think that wouldn't be a possibility for her. But now that she's here she wouldn't change anything. Her family has been her greatest adventure and her greatest love.

"How are the twins?" She asked watching her children playfully fight over a toy.

"They're currently in a heated debate about sharing." Daring chuckled.

"Scarlet's augment is that because she's twelve minutes older she should have the first turn." Daring wrapped his arm around Cerise.

Cerise laughed, "Do you think she'll use that forever?"

"Probably." Daring shrugged.

"Daring?" Cerise softly asked as she looked up at him.

He hummed in acknowledgment eyes still on the kids.

"I love you."

Daring looked down and smiled at Cerise kissing her forehead. "I love you too Wolfie."

And they lived happily ever after.

THE END

Author's Note:

The end at last! I hope it was worth waiting for. Thank you to everyone who read this story and patiently waited for it. It's hard to believe that when this story start it hardly had any reads. Now it has over 3k reads! Which is absolutely insane! Thank you!

I wanted to share a glimpse of my Darise children OC's. They're my babies. This is the first time I've publicly shared them. Maybe one day I'll do a oneshot about them when they're older.

As for future books, I do have something planned. A few EAH and a few other things. Please comment if you'd be interested. Reads and comments are what inspire me to go on.

I can't believe this book is finished. It's my baby. I feel like I could cry.

Thank you all for the love and support!

With love,

Becca