10-Rewrite, Ignite, Restart

Daring slowly rose along with Cerise. Daring wasn't sure what was happening but knew it couldn't be good. Cerise laced her figures with Daring's, eyes focused forward.

"You need to get out of here." She said without looking at him.

Daring took her face in his hands forcing her to look at him. "What are you talking about? I'm not leaving you."

Her eyes finally met his, "You have to. They're not after you, they want me."

Cerise was acting defeated it terrified Daring. "Who's after you? Is it Grimm?"

Her eyes started to cloud with tears, "I just want you to be safe. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you because of me."

"Cerise, hey listen to me. You're okay, we're okay. Nothing's gonna happen." He pulled her into his chest tightly hugging her. "Grimm isn't going to do anything. You broke the spell, it was destiny. He wouldn't dare tamper with destiny."

Cerise pulled away from him shaking her head. "You didn't see what I saw. Daring, it was chaos. It's practically a war zone out there. Grimm doesn't care about destiny, he just wants his way."

Daring sighed unsure of what to say. Cerise was right, he didn't know what it was like out there. He gathered bits and pieces from Cerise, but he didn't experience it first hand like she did. Cerise was the strongest person he knew and yet she seemed rattled. It must have been really bad.

Daring gently wiped her tears away with his thumb. "I don't know what's going to happen but, we're doing it together, Okay? I just got you to myself, I'm not loosing you again."

Daring slowly and gently bent down, Cerise met him halfway and connected their lips. As their lips moved in sync Cerise felt like fireworks were erupting inside of her. She finally understood the meaning of a "perfect fairytale kiss".

As they pulled away catching their breath Daring rested his forehead on hers. "Was it just me or was that incredible?" Daring chuckled and gently kissed her forehead.

"Eh, I don't know Charming. I think I've had better." She smirked at him.

"Shut up Wolfie." He smiled as he kissed her again.

Cerise smiled into the kiss. She felt perfectly happy and content, even if it was just for a moment. If something were to happen she at least had this. She finally had true love, even if it was just for a second.

The shouting got louder and the boarder completely dissolved. Cerise immediately tensed up. Daring gently held her hand and kissed the top of her head. "I love you Cerise, I really do.  I'm sorry it took me so long to admit it."

Cerise squeezed his hand and looked up at him. "I love you too Daring, so much."

Milton Grimm and his army of men marched forward toward the couple. A complete look of shock was on Grimm's face, immediately followed by anger.

Daring flashed a famous smile "Well, well, well if it isn't old Headmaster Grimm! What brings you this way?" Daring said over chirpily.

Milton furrowed his eyebrows and angrily snapped, "I am here to bring the rebel into custody. She has committed treason and must be punished for her crimes."

Milton took a step forward and so did Daring. "I think you're mistaken Sir, no one has committed treason." Daring held his hand out in front of him. He hoped things could be settled peacefully.

"She," Milton pointed at Cerise enraged, "is a parasite. A danger to our society that must be stopped. It's the monsters like her that make people believe they can rebel. We must adhere to destiny!"