9-Torches And Pitchforks

Milton Grimm raised his hand signaling his men to stop. They had arrived at the castle belonging to the Beauty and the Beast story. Milton dismounted his horse preparing to reverse the spell he put on the castle.

It was forbidden to tamper with a destiny, Milton knew this. But these were unusual circumstances. For Milton was positive that the rebel he and his men had been tracking for months was hiding out here.

He didn't know how-the spell made it impossible for anyone who wasn't in the story to get in-but somehow this rebel did.
Perhaps she broke the barrier or maybe used magic to allow herself in. At this point though, he didn't care.

It was time to set things right. Bring order and peace back to the land. And he couldn't do that until every rebel fell.

"Be prepared for anything once we're through!" Milton shouted to his men, "The girl may have corrupted the royals. She may have tricked them into helping her."

Milton found the page he was looking for in his spell book. He skimmed it over, refreshing his memory. "I don't care if we drag her out of here dead or alive!" He shouted before beginning to reverse the spell.

Daring searched everywhere for Cerise with no luck

Daring searched everywhere for Cerise with no luck. It was as if she had vanished. "She wouldn't have left, would she?" He asked himself.

He tried using his enhanced senses to find her. He tried sniffing at the air and listing carefully. He may be a beast but he was not a tracker.

Daring left out the entrance of the castle praying that Cerise hadn't found a way to leave. He knew that she was his destiny, she wouldn't have left would she?

He found her curled up by the barrier shaking. Seeing her like that was more painful than anything he had ever experienced. He rushed to her trying to scoop her up in his arms.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt? Are you okay?" Daring quickly mumbled out as his panic grew.

Cerise just curled into herself further and continued crying.

"Cerise look me." Daring pleaded as his heart began to shatter.

Cerise slowly raised her head looking into Daring's eyes. Her eyes were red and puffy, she had obviously been crying for awhile.

"What do you want?" She harshly asked. The way her voice cracked distressed Daring even more.

He gently reached out to cup her tear stained cheek. She wanted to pull away from him but she just couldn't.  As she looked into the eyes that she loved so much she knew she couldn't stay angry at him. Not when he looked at her like she was his entire world.