But How!?!?

(・Θ・;)

AN: Forgive me lord for what I've sinned.

I KNOW, I have not kept my promises and this chapter is NOT going to be the smutty one

At first , I wanted to, but it was going to be too long so I had to cut it down. I just feel like , installing a mood is a key thing in a smut related fanfic to make it as less cringeworthy as possible.

Okay I promise, the next one is going to be the one!

(๑ ˊ͈ ᐞ ˋ͈ )ƅ̋

________________________________________________________________________________

As Pepper told Tony the unexpected good news, He got himself questioning how could it have possibly happen? Tony (having fucked half of the earth's female population), has always been religious with birth controls. He always made sure that his fiancé swalloled her pills every night.

And then he remembered this ONE night that would make total sense.

- Just after the events of Black Panther-

Pepper and Tony were in their highest moment of their love life; they came back together after Civil War, they forgave each other, both of them successfully got rid of the spiderman drama, and Tony proposed in the most unexpected way possible after nearly 9 years of being together.

After Pepper's conference finally ended at 6:00 pm , A tired and exhausted Pepper came back to a proud a cocky Tony who was posing in front of his car outside the conference building.

- Want a ride Ms. Stark? How was the conference? asked Tony with a playful smirk.

- Don't think so fast mr.Stark, nine years ago you were just my boss after all. Also, you should be grateful to me, I've just done the work you were supposed to do! responded a sassy Pepper.

- Pardon me madame, Should we get in? Tony joked and open the fancy car door pretending to be a butler to his fiancé

The couple were riding the streets of New-York city. Fives minutes in, Pepper noticed:

- Wait, we aren't going to our house?

Tony turned his insulted face to Pepper.

- Seriously Honey!?!? I am T O N Y -F U C K I N G- S T A R K. We are not going to our home at this special evening ! exclaimed Tony, who was hurt inside.

- SOrry! Sorry! I.. I've lost track to everything ...*chuckles* I can't believe you popped the question so early, Were you that impatient? said Pepper in a more relaxed tone.