HELL YEAH BABY MAKING TIME!! XD

AN: ...

Holy shit. :v 

sorry for my long absence, I was gone to the Magdalen's Islands for a couple months . I am considering to continue this fanfic... and I had a huge author block ;0 so I'll try experimental smut..

Btw...reader's discretion is advised! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, that was the moment Tony remembered precisely. 

Oh god it was a hot mess! He recalls it as a golden-white soft dream, caressing Pepper's naked body with the softness of the sheets. 

Tony was never a huge fan of condoms. So he was more than content when Pepper began using the pill when they first dated. It was with the passing years that Pepper grew to be less caring with her birth control, as sex with his boss began to be a week to week thing for tension relieving. But this one night with with his fiancé was far more different, pushing all work, arguments and  heroic lifestyle aside, focusing on unifying their bodies into one. 

Pepper was on top of him, scratching his now naked torso with her red acrylic nails. Tony liked the roughness, even when Pepper goes out of character and begins to laugh at how cheesy it looks. 

They shared a wet kiss on the lips. They look at each other and laugh. Pepper was so fucking beautiful. She shone trough the tent's dimmed lights. She showed an amused and relaxed grin. She was wearing a minimalist white bra and lace panties. Her creamy skin pigmented with a trail of freckles between her collarbone and her firm breasts was a delight for Tony to see. She gently stoked tony's hair out of his forehead. He was showing some wrinkles and gray hair, but Pepper found it even more sexy. She was ready it's been too long... WAY too long. 

Tony arched his back up, trying to get on top. The two of them are now  on a sitting position, tony kissing her neck vigorously. Pepper lifted her head up, gasping for hair, feeling a hardness in Tony's crotch. Tony detached her bra straps, releasing her perky breasts . Tony played with them as he sucks Pep's neck, making her moan. With her eyes closed, Pepper bended herself a little to swipe off the popcorn and pillows they had during their binge-watching session.

She undressed his pants, gripping Tony's cock under the soft fabric of his gray boxers, caressing gently up and down and pinching a little on the head. Tony grunted softly. 

- I want you inside of me... whispered Pepper, in a seductive half-drunk tone. 

- But I want to eat you first! snapped back Tony. 

As soon as the provocative words left his mouth he pinned Pepper on the bed. The redhead chuckling from all the excitement building up in her pelvis.  

Tony was like an animal devouring it's prey. He maintained a hungry eye-contact with his spouse the whole time long. Pepper hissed when she felt Tony's hand rub all over he now exposed clitoris. Tony remembered Pepper being at the most vulnerable she's ever been and he enjoyed every moment of it. He was eating her like a fruit, trying to find the core of her womanhood. 

He explored her all over her labia and lips , discovering even further by the pleasure cries she was making. 

- Tony... oh PLeeasSE ....oh oH OH jeesus! 

- Jesus won't be here here to help you! joked Tony, quitting the work he was doing to have a breath. 

- FUCK. NO.  DO. NOT.  STOP. GO BACK THERE !!! shouted  an angry Pepper, in the verge of exploding. 

Tony made a mix between a grunt and a laugh when Pepper's hand forced him in again, Tony being proud when he teases her. 

Tony decided to enter on of his finger into the entrance, making her scream. It was so tight and warm, like an loving embrace. After a few more kiss on her Venus Mont, he felt ready. His cock throbbing and begging for friction. 

Tony crawled all the way up to his beloved soulmate, kissing all her body parts slowly in the way. The puffy sheets were adding  an extra texture with the softness of their skin. 

He buried his face into her the lovely curve of her neck, whispering sweet nothings and telling him how ready he was. Pepper whined, sweat rolling down her breasts, cupped in Tony's strong hands. 

Within a second, Tony shoved his penis into her wet inside. Pepper screamed. It was so sudden. The whole bed was shaking. Some clutter on the bedside table fell off.

- Holy shit, Pep? Are you okay? i didn't mean to h- apologized Tony in a worried tone. 

- Can we just go back to fucking? I'm horny! said Pepper in a bored/sarcastic tone. Gazing hungrily into the man deep, dark chocolate eyes. 

- oops.. sorry hehe huffed Tony, sweeping sweat drops out of his forehead. 

Tony came back to his position and began thrusting into her, reaching deeper with every thrusts. pocking her cervix. 

Pepper tilted her head back on the mushy pillow.  The thing she loved about Tony (except the heated arguments they have all the time) was his member. It was so fucking large. About 6 inches long , butt enough to stretch her walls perfectly. 

The thrusts became more intense and hurried, making their flesh slap faster and their breaths huffier. Their tongues were doing tango in their mouth, moaning in each others lips. A HOT mess! The pace was escalating until Tony screamed: 

- Virginia... I'm GOING to..... 

- Oh Tony oOOooOOhhh PlEASE!!! 

It was on rare occasion Tony called her by her real name, this time it really was. 

Tony orgasmed after a few more minutes. screaming at the moon, feeling Pepper's walls tightening on his member as he filled her with his seed. They've stayed in this position for a few minutes, their heads spinning from their orgasms, trying to catch their breaths back. 

Tony rolled out of Pepper and laid next to her, asking for her embrace. They spooned during the rest of the night, Tony drawing tiny light circles on her back as he drifted to sleep. Pepper kissed his forehead and whispered 

- I really do want to marry you . 

________________________________________________________________________________

☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ

At last! Im half-proud of what I've written!

I keep having encouragements and good reviews from my friends! 

I hope to keep the fic going!

SAM