Morgane

AN: oof ! sorry for the delay, I have a lot of school work to catch up to! I've made this chapter wayyy less dark than the two previous one WARNING load of fluff ahead ! ;) 

ENJOY! 

________________________________________________________________________________

" She's such a  beautiful girl, in fact , she's doing remarkably well ! "stated a nurse, standing with Tony Stark under the doorway that led to the nursery. He stared at the plastic incubators that were populating the narrow brightly-coloured nursery . One of them was very peculiar, the baby inside was covered in in tubes and hospital wires and was wearing a pink hat. And on the incubator itself, he could read " Baby Stark"." 5 days old" and a serial number.

Tony then turned himself to Scott, who responded with a slight nod with a smirk that were both saying : " you can do this!"

He took a deep breath and went in the nursery , straight forward  to his daughter. He stopped to admire her. She had brown locks of hair  that began to grow on her tiny skull and a distinguishable blue could be seen on her half-awoken gaze.. Indeed, she seemed fragile, but the cooing and the movement she made was proving him otherwise. Timidly, Tony reached his hand inside of the plastic box and was surprised by the fierce grip she gave him on his finger.

- Gosh, you're so strong! You're a strong girl, aren't you? Tony sung to his daughter, his eyes filled with amazement. 

He could not believe it. It was a tiny gesture indeed, but it was a major milestone for him. He could't get his stare off of his beautiful daughter; it was too pure.

Tony then got on his knees to connect with her even more. She responded with a small coo. Tony laid his cheek softly on the incubator, stroking his daughter's name .

- ... I'm sorry we couldn't bring you the best start in life, but it's okay, because I know you'll be strong enough to overcome everything ; and I know that for sure because I was the one who designed you! 

His remark let a grin on Tony's face, imagining the fury Pepper would get in if she'd heard those words. 

The next minutes were spent with Tony talking about how great and strong her mother is(and how great he is* let's not forget his huge ego*) how cool the avengers are, some  sugar-coated Iron-man stories and,( of course) how Peter will be pretty much a big brother for her ! 

He then stopped talking for a few minutes and let out a small sigh. Surprisingly, he didn't felt like crying anymore, just the gaze his daughter gave him and the soft but strong grip she had on his finger made him lose all of his sadness.  He then laid a small kiss on the top of the plastic box and let ou a small : I love you. Afterwards, he raised himself ans asked for a nurse. 

- I think she is ready. he stated.

                                  ____________________________________________________

Pepper woke up in pain. Her vision of the damp hospital room was blurred. She didn't remember how long she was there , laying in pain. She hated the place, the treatments were painful, she was paralyzed and she felt empty without the soft familiar presence in her belly.

She felt damp when she realized Tony wasn't there anymore. She didn't really like it when Tony left the room without warning her , but she had other more important things to worry about.

She hated it. She wanted to cry. This wasn't the way she'd imagined her daughter to be born. She felt bad for her, but at the same time she knew that nobody was to blame , but still. One of the things that let her keep going was hope, and her willpower to stay strong like she always did. "I survived being with Tony Stark and being a CEO for over 10 years, I may be able to survive this" she thought.

She looked over to her side to see some of the recovery cards her friends made. One of them being written by Laura Barton, a close friend of hers since she got pregnant. It had some pretty drawings made by her children to wish her the best, It made her a little jealous to see that her children were healthy and happy, but at least she had some some support from Natasha, who had a lot of miscarriages and stillbirths in the past. At least it made her feel less lonely. A little...

She curled into a tiny ball and tried to contain her pian and sorrow, she closed her yes and tried to imagine a happy place where she was still pregnant at eight months, and afterwards, holding a pink, healthy and happy baby after a normal birth next to her fiancé. 

But suddenly, she hears a tiny knock on the door. She arranged her hair and turned around 

- Come in ! she spoke

Her eyes widened when she saw her fiancé enter the room followed by a nurse pushing a incubator with a pink bundle inside. 

- T...Tony ! Is this... 

- Since she got a lot better, I thought we were ready to see her!  he responded fondly.

Pepper placed her hand on her chest and sighed happily.  She positioned herself and stretched her arms the nurse placed the baby gently on her chest. Her eyes brightened by the sight and the sensation of the tiny living creature on her skin. She chuckled, but kept her tears in. Tony sat just next to her on the bed and began to describe their baby facial feature.

- You see? She has your blue eyes just right there, and I think I see your mother's ears, and your father's nose, and.. oh wow look what we got there!; my huge intellect! 

She paused her amazement for a  moment to roll her eyes. Some things were never going to change. 

But then suddenly,Morgane had a tiny hiccup, which send the new happy parents in a craze of happiness and laughter. Meanwhile, the nurse opened the curtains, just enough to lighten the room in a fresh daylight and not to hurt the baby. 

The new couple eyes were fixed on their new baby, whom was growing healthier with each passing seconds. They were even asking to themselves if all the horror was gone, and all that was left was love to give. 

Pepper leaned to the tiny ear and whispered a few words to her daughter.

- I love you so much. Mommy and daddy will always love you... Morgane . 

They then shared a loving yet messy kiss on their lips, as their tears made their cheeks rosy. But it was not for long before they immediately returned to their baby.

- You did a great job mama! Tony declared

Pepper then turned to her and proposed with a devilish grin : 

- You can have 12% of the credit.

-... Tony responded with a pout.

- Fine, An argument can be made for 15.

- I love you so much. 

They then cuddled in harmony the three of them. Tony was only distracted a few seconds from his new-found family when he received a text message from Scott:

- Congratulations Tony ! (^^)b-

Which was quickly followed by another one from Peter this time:

- Hey mister Stark!  uhmm.. I've heard the baby was alright! so...My friends and I just wanted to know if it was possible to name him Chubbacca jr ! BTW, can u say hello to Pepper for me pls? 0W0 haha yeet !- 

- Wait ,...I don't understand . What does "OWO" and "yeet" means ? Is this a sort of gangster street slang? asked Tony, confused by the teenagers's text.

- In either way, we should quickly catch up to it, as we'll have to keep it up with a teenager of ourselves too! she quickly glanced at Morgane, who let out a tiny coo.

________________________________________________________________________________

AN: I hope you liked it! I seriously don't know what to do next ( story wise) but I'd like it to keep it as interesting as possible! Please, give me suggestions, comments and votes, I appreciate. :)!Have a nice day! - SAM.exe