Gintama Anime Quotes

"People need to live their life with a clear conscience. When you want to walk on a straight path, somehow you get yourself stained with mud. However, as long as we never give up, one day the mud on you will dry up and fall off."

-----

"Life is basically like a soap bubble. It rides on the wind, flying here and there... and before you realize it - pop! It's gone. When it's about to disappear, you think that you could've flown a little higher. But by the time, it's already too late."

-----

"You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you."

-----

"What is right? What is wrong? In this mixed up world, deciding what is right and wrong is not easy. You can't just go by somebody else's rules. If you let yourself be controlled like that, you'll just become a puppet that can't make decisions on it's own. You have to live by your rules."

-----

"If we're unable to climb down the mountain, then we won't know whether there's another mountain to climb up."

-----

"Honest feelings can sometimes lead to cruel endings."

-----

"Trying to shoulder the burden all by yourself? Don't be a stranger. Weep and ask for help. Lean on me with your runny nose. Cry when you feel like crying. Laugh when you feel like laughing. When you're tearing up with an ugly face, I'll give you a good cry with an uglier face. When you're laughing so hard your stomach hurts, I'll laugh in a louder voice. That's how it should be. It's far better to get dirty while living true to yourself, than to throw away yourself and die a clean death."

-----

"Rules are made to be broken."

-----

"The best way to live a full life is to be a child, no matter what your age is."

-----

"If you have time to think about a beautiful ending, why not live beautifully until the very end?"

-----

"Women's best make-up are their smiles."

-----

"Stand up straight, watch the heavens, and continue to live your life"

-----

"A samurai doesn't need a reason to do what's right. If you want to protect someone, you must draw your sword."

-----

"You can't just run away, especially from the things you want to forget."

-----

SOURCE(S):

http://less-real.com/quotes/search/Sakata+Gintoki