Hakuoki: Shinsengumi Kitan Anime Quotes

"Warriors who uses their guns are mere cowards."

-----

"Do not get angry... few have the strength to risk death for the pride and respect that humans deserve. Because you do not need pride or respect just to stay alive… humans are weak against terrorism and violence, and under such control their only desire is to survive no matter what. They lose all pride and respect."

-----

"A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next."

-----

"First rule of the Shinsengumi, shun that which opposes the way of the Samurai. Fleeing before an enemy is such a thing!"

-----

"A dog that tucks its tail between its legs and runs away from battle shouldn't bark so loudly!"

-----

"It's dangerous to let your guard down until all your enemies have been defeated."

-----

"I am not going to battle to win. With the Tokugawa government about to collapse, it would be a disgrace if no one is willing to go down with it. That is why I must go. I will fight the best battle of my life to die for the country."

-----

"Though my body may decay on the island of Ezo, My spirit guards my lord in the east."

-----

"Without movement, it would fall into darkness, flower and water."

-----

"The pure hearts facing each other, mirrored by the water."

-----