Naruto Anime Quotes

"A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one."

-----

"When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become... as strong as they can be."

-----

"There's no advantage to hurrying through life."

-----

"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

-----

"It’s foolish to fear what we’ve yet to see and know."

-----

"Being hurt inevitably breeds feelings of hatred towards your attacker. But when we hurt others, we have to deal with their hatred for us, and our own feelings of guilt. Knowing what it feels like to be hurt is exactly why we try to be kind to others. That’s what makes us humans."

-----

"The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure."

-----

"If you don't like the hand that fate's dealt you, fight for a new one."

-----

"And so they fought. And so they laughed. Friends. And before they knew it, they were inseparable."

-----

"In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions. Isn't that another way of looking at it?"

-----

"A soul needs a purpose to live and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive."

-----

"There’s no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."

-----

"People cannot win against their loneliness because loneliness is this world’s worst kind of pain."

-----

"In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love."

-----

"Everyone lives bound by their own knowledge and awareness. They define that as reality; but knowledge and awareness are vage, and perhaps better called illusions."

-----

"Those who cannot acknowledge themselves will eventually fail."

-----

"You have someone in your life whom you honor and revere so much that every hurt on them is inflicted on you as well. And the closer they are to you, the greater the pain."

-----

"You shouldn't judge people based on appearances and your preconceptions."

-----

"Never run for your own sake."

-----

"What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality."

-----

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

-----

"The weaker you are the louder you bark."

-----

"If you believe in your dreams, I will prove to you, that you can achieve your dreams just by working hard."

-----

"Not one wish ever gets granted in this world."

-----

"No single thing is perfect by itself. That's why we're born to attract other things to make up for what we lack. I think we start walking in the right direction only after we start getting our counterparts beside us."

-----

"Regardless of our limitations, we can always be of some use. Our power may seem insignificant... but it may just prove to be useful in the grand scheme of things. Stay focused. Never avert your eyes, because if an opening arises, even our insignificant power may be enough to determine the fate of the world. Which is why everyone must stay alert and ready to strike at any moment!"

-----

"Real power is forged from the desire smoldering in the heart. It fans into a flame and begins to burn with an intensity scarcely imagined to be possible."

-----

"Every one of us must do what's in their power! If we're going to die anyway, then it's better to die fighting than to do nothing!"

-----

"Now I feel that maybe knowing who I actually am is the key to reach perfection. Because that means knowing what I can and cannot do."

-----

"Failing doesn't give you a reason to give up as long as you believe."

-----

"The things that are most important aren't written in books. You have to learn them by experiencing them yourself."

-----

"Love is... care and devotion you feel for the precious ones around you."

-----

"A person grows up when he's able to overcome hardships. Protection is important, but there are some things that a person must learn on his own."

-----

"If you want to be free from your suffering, make up your mind. If you give up one your dream, you will suffer more."

-----

"Just because you face adversity and hardships, is no reason to give up on this world. A person willing to throw away all those memories... of their friends and comrades, will never find peace of mind. Resorting to something like that isn't going to bury that hole. If you persevere and endure, someone will be there to support you."

-----

"In order to escape a road of solitude, one has to work hard, and forge a new path with their own power."

-----

"Rejection makes a man stronger."

-----

"Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning, for humankind cannot gain anything in return."

-----

"While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead."

-----

"Human nature pursues strife."

-----

"The more you want something, the harder it is to wait for it."

-----

SOURCE(S):

http://www.narutohq.com/quotes.php

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/naruto

http://less-real.com/quotes/search/Naruto