o n e

"Will you stop pushing me!" Keith screamed to the back.

"I wouldn't have to push you if you would just move faster!"

The paladins were once again in a training exercise to hope to make their bond stronger and of course, once again Lance and Keith were fighting.

"Lance I swear to god if you push me one more time I'm gonna-"

"You're gonna what Keith?" Lance stopped moving and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Guys now is not the time to be fighting again, if we get through this you two can go back to being on opposite sides of the castle."

Hunk may have been on the other side of the training ground, but he was right.

"And maybe I'll make cookies if you two just shut up!"

The thought of cookies intrigued Lance so they decided to press on. The goal of this exercise was to work together to capture a flag before the AI's did. It was basically like group capture the flag, but there were some bumps along the way.

The two continued to walk through the maze when Keith came to a sudden stop causing Lance to run straight up his back.

"LANCE I SAID STOP PUSHING ME!"

"I DIDN'T EVEN PUSH YOU THAT TIME YOU STOPPED MOVING!"

"Guys." Hunk spoke into the intercom in hopes to get their attention.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MESS EVERYTHING UP, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHERE YOU WERE GOING!"

"MAYBE KEITH SHOULD GIVE A GUY A WARNING BEFORE STOPPING!"

"Guys..."

"REALLY LANCE YOU SHOULD EXPECT ME TO STOP WHEN WERE TRYING TO BE STEALTHY BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!"

"I CAN TOO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT, WATCH AND LEARN!" Lance proceeded to hold his breath while making a watch me win face.

"GUYS!!!"

"What Hunk!" Keith basically screamed into his headset causing wincing from the other paladins.

"Well if you two would have been paying attention instead of bickering you would have realized we already lost.."

He was right, they had lost and it was all Keith and Lances fault.

Keith turned around and punched Lance in the arm.

"Great Lance another training exercise ruined because you can't learn to watch where you're going!"

Lance began to make hand gestures in rage when he finally let his breath out to object!

"Hey!"

"And also Lance" Keith began to walk towards the exit. "I said you couldn't keep you mouth shut, that didn't mean you had to hold your breath you dumbass.."

Keith walked out before Lance had the chance to think of a witty comeback, and just decided to take defeat this time. Only because Keith wasn't there to witness it.

"Come on Lance" Hunk stated while wrapping an arm over his shoulder. "Let me make you some cookies..."

Shiro began to walk out behind them and then he was stopped.

"Shiro wait!"

Shiro turned to see Pidge standing behind him, she was huffing and puffing due to the sprint she had just made to catch up with him. Pidge is the shortest Paladin and Shiro the tallest so you can understand why she sprinted.

"Oh. What is it Pidge"

She finally caught her breath and pushed the frames of her glasses back onto her face.

"I really think we need to talk about Lance and Keith"

"Yeah I think you're right it's really starting to get out of con-"

CRASH!

Before getting out his last word he was stopped by the sound of pots and pans hitting a wall. The two sprinted to the Kitchen. Well, Shiro sprinted for Pidge it was more like a light jog.

What they found when they got there was not a pretty site.

-Literally 2 Minutes Before -_-

Hunk and Lance had made their way to their rooms gotten changed into regular clothes and finally got to the kitchen. Hunk began grabbing mixing bowls, his spectacular cookbook and all the space ingredients he needed in order to make "Spacetacular Snickerdoodles" They were Lance's favorite back home so he knew now would be a good time to make them again.

As Hunk began stirring he noticed Lance had sat down and put his head in his hands. Which is a Best Friend alarm for something wrong.

"Hey Lance, dude, don't let Keith get to you"

Lance quickly pulled his head up.

"How can I not! He's always pestering me and fighting with me. He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself!"

The door opened and in walked, that black haired, red-jacketed Paladin.

Lance quickly looked up and made eye contact with Keith and spoke before he could fully make it through the door 

"Keith! what the hell are you doing here!"

"Um, I believe to remember Hunk said if we got through that, which I figured that meant win or lose, he would make us cookies."

Lance began to rage.

"No Keith! Hunk said he would make me cookies! Because someone was being a jerk on the training grounds!"

"What the hell! You were the one who kept pushing me!"

"I ONLY KEPT PUSHING YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE GOING WAY TO SLOW!"

Keith lost it, he didn't think, he just acted. He quickly picked up the bowl Hunk was using and threw it across the room, it just missed Lance's head but the contents of the bowl landed all over him.

"Keith! What the hell! You could've hit me!"

"That was just a warning shot! Next time I won't miss!"

Then Lance didn't think and he sprinted and tackled Keith, there was punching, kicking and rolling. Hunk had made a run to hide behind the counter. Then Shiro and Pidge walked in.

Lance was on top of Keith, his legs draped over his waist. He was about to let Keith eat his fist. When they both made eye contact. Keith looked scared? No worried. No one wants to get punched in the face.

Lance put his arm down. And got up from Keith.

"Lance! Keith! What the hell is going on!"

Neither of the paladins knew what to say, especially Keith. He was stunned that Lance didn't take the punch.

Lance was about to speak up when the alarm went off and Allura spoke over the intercom.

"Paladins to the bridge. Hurry!!"

"I guess you two will just have to explain later, in the meantime though we have a job to do."

The five paladins ran to the bridge to meet Allura. Hopefully, this mission would put Keith and Lance very far away from each other.