s e v e n

Keith has no idea what got ever him but now here he was face to face with the man he loves?
No that can't be right. He doesn't love Lance, does he. But then what is happening, and why isn't Lance pushing him away. They are centimeters away from each other, Keith's face is flushing to the color of a tomato.

And then it happens. Lance pushes his lips onto Keith's with a sort of spark you would only see in the movies. Keith moves his hands to grip Lances face, while Lance pulls Keith even closer and wraps his arms around Keith's waist.

Lance slips his tongue onto Keith's teeth asking for entrance and Keith accepts and deepens the kiss. The two were practically engulfed with each other. Keith removes his lips from Lances and begins to kiss his neck, a slight gasp escapes from the cuban boy. Lance moves his hands up the bare torso of Keith making sure to take in every part of his body. Due to Keith's continuation of neck kisses a red mark begins to form on Lance, but neither are aware nor care at the moment.

Keith moves his lips back to Lances this time with so much force that it causes them to fall. Keith lands on top of Lance but they both just continue anyway.

Keith begins to think "Wow I cant believe this is finally happening. Lance and I are making out! Holy shit, this is amazing!"

A few seconds go by when it finally it finally hits Keith what he's doing.

"I'm making out with Lance... wait... I'm making out with Lance? IM MAKING OUT WITH LANCE!"

Keith removes his lips from Lances and quickly picks himself up. He turns his back to Lance, picks up his T-Shirt and starts to walk away. No that's a lie, he started to run.

Lance sits there shocked. He never knew he had these feelings for Keith. A smile crept onto his face and his cheeks turned bright red. This boy was head over heels. When he finally came to his senses he noticed Keith was already long gone but he screamed anyway.

"Wait Keith!"

Lance quickly picks himself up from the ground and his helmet and begins to run after Keith.

Keith is already far ahead of Lance so he doesn't even hear the boy call his name. Years begin to fall from Keith's eyes, leaving stains on his cheeks as he runs to Red. While running inside he hits the button for the emergency lock so the door can only be opened from the inside.

Keith is distraught. More tears begin to well up in his eyes causing his vision to become blurred. He puts himself against a wall and slowly sinks down curling himself into a weeping mess.

"What have I done..." He says between sniffles.

He was about to let himself pass out from all the tears when that all familiar purple haze begins to glow again. This time brighter for some reason.

Keith stood up and walked towards the plant. He takes the covering off and just stares at it. The purple haze grows stronger and Keith grows weaker to touch it. He was about to touch it again then he remembers everything that happened after the first time. All the flirting, confidence, cockiness, and the... kissing. He covered the plant back up and back away.

"I don't know what sort of magical crap this is but I never wanted this to happen!"

Keith slips back down, tucking his head in his knees and as more tears roll down his cheeks.

*knock knock knock*

Lance finally made it back and was now standing outside red. He was still very flustered and kind of confused. He knocked again but still no answer.

"Mul-.." Lance let out a soft sigh.

"Keith. Come on please open the door."

There was still nothing but silence.

Lance sat down with his back on the door.

"Keith, listen. I'm kind of unsure of what happened back there, but that's okay."

He turned to face the door and put out his hand to touch it.

"We can figure this out, we don't even have to talk about it right now I just wanna make sure you're alright. So please just open the door."

A single tear slips from Lances eye, and lands in front of him. He begins to hear shuffling around Red then the door is opened to Keith standing, arms crossed in front of him. And eyes so red you'd have thought he'd been crying for days.

"Keith I.."

Right before Lance was able to say something to his face his helmet started to make a weird noise.

"Huh, what's happening?"

He set his helmet onto the ground and Keith walked new it as well. But he knew to stand far enough away from Lance still.

"L*%#@! Ke*&$! Come in!"

Lance and Keith both look at each other.

"Wait, was that Shiro!" Keith sits down closer to Lance.

"Keith Quick! Grab your helmet let's see if we can enhance the signal!"

Keith ran and grabbed his helmet and set it next to Lances. Then lance started to take the helmets apart attaching different wires together. The more he attached the stronger the signal started to come in.

"Lance, where'd your learn to do that."

"I've been watching Pidge do random tech stuff and I guess I just picked up on it." Lance smiles by Keith quickly looks away. 

After around 2 minuets of Lance fiddling the signal was perfect.

"Lance! Keith! Come in!"

Lance picked up his helmet and spoke into the com.

"Shiro! Is that you! This is Lance!"

"LANCE! Oh thank God! Is Keith there?"

"Yes, Shiro I'm here!" Keith spoke with a smile.

"Shiro whats happening?"

"Look up boys! We found you"

Lance and Keith look up to see the Black Lion fly overhead and drop a little bit away from their camp site!

Keith and Lance quickly embrace from excitement then separate just as quickly.

"Sorry." Keith says then begins to walk away to get stuff ready to leave.

"Keith - I.."

Keith keeps walking. he's not ready to hear what Lance has to say he's just happy to go back to castle and forget any of this ever existed.