f o u r

Keith walks into Red and comes back with two towels 2 grey t-shirts a pair of black skinny jeans but also some sweats for Lance. Keith knows lance won't fit in his jeans and he doesn't want him to anyway. Also, Keith grabs his signature red jacket. He threw one shirt and the sweats too Lance and kept the rest to himself.

"Sorry I don't have anything you'd normally wear."

"No Mullet, it's okay. Anything is better than putting that heavy armor back on. So thank you."

Lance started to dry himself off with the towel he was given, not knowing he was being watched. Keith couldn't help it, Lance made everything look attractive. Keith looked away when he noticed Lance was about to start changing.

Lance pulled off his wet underwear and hung them onto a tree branch. He quickly pulled the sweats on and the grey shirt.

"Wow, Keith this is super comfy!"

"Well, it's usually the stuff I wear to bed when I know I might have to share a room. So it better b-be."

Lance looked up at still shivering Keith. Relaxing he had been too focused on Lance to change yet.

"Keith, you're shivering. Go get changed."

"F-Fine."

Keith got changed outrageously quick, Lances guess was because of how cold he was. But Keith knew it was because he didn't want his body exposed to Lance for too long. Keith never thought he would see Lance in his clothes, but it was nice. 

"Ugh, Kogane! Snap out of it!" Keith mumbled under his breath not realizing he was speaking out loud. 

"Keith? Did you say something?"

Keith quickly realized he had spoken out loud.

"Oh, um." He coughed  "I said shouldn't we check to see if we can get ahold of anyone?"

Lance began to get up to grab his helmet.

"Sounds good to me."

He handed his helmet to Keith, watching as their fingers slightly brushed against each other. 

"Hello? Team Voltron? Shiro? Pidge? Hunk? Allura? ANYONE?"

Nothing. No static. Just silence. 

"We must really be in a dead zone to not be getting anything."

There was a slight silence before Lance spoke up.

"Well Mullet, got anything else on that Lion?"

"I have a blanket and a couple of pillows, why?"

"Because we might as well get comfortable, it looks like we're gonna be here for a while."

Lance was right. They were gonna be there for a while. 

"Do you know anything about camping?"

"Mullet, I have a huge Cuban family we go... well, we used to go camping every summer. I'm like a camping god!"

"Well then get to it, Mclain!" Keith sort of giggled as he threw Lances Helmet back to him.

"Um, what?"

"I've never been camping, but I know what its like to live on nothing. So you go get firewood and I'll go collect...berries?"