Part 1: Melodrama and Real Tragedy

Omkara Singh Oberoi was walking down the hall after he miraculously escaped Roshni Raheja's grip thinking: "Meri Jaan never behaved like that before! Why did she fling when Shivaay asked her to join Mr. Abhimanyu Raheja to launch the new phone company? Why did she have to flee like that and risk our reputation in front of the whole world? Why did she seem so afraid of Mr. Abhimanyu Raheja?! Isn't she his biggest fan?....Nahi! Something doesn't add up and I won't rest until I know what is going on behind my back! I really tried to run after her but this Roshni Raheja glued herself to me! Man, I fuckin' hate that woman! Every time I try to escape, she assembles the media around us to keep me bound to her! Chaloo, at least she has Anika by her side......."

Omkara's walk was interrupted by Rudy and Bhavya. They called out his name but Omkara was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't  notice their presence nor heard their voices so Rudy hit Omkie's shoulder  shouting: "Why are you so lost, dude? Where are you running off to?

"To my room. Actually, I am looking for Gauri. Have you seen her?" Omkara exclaimed.

"Yes, Om Bhaia. She is with Anika. I am sure they are gossiping about you and Shivay bhaia as we speak!" Bhavya replied with a smile that was visibly fake.

"Nahi, Bhavya. I know Ri." Om said with a concerned face, "Meri Jaan won't run off like that!  I fear something wrong must have happened."

"Aryee Om! Why are you so sensitive about everything? " Rudy replied sarcastically. "I'm sure it's nothing. She must be doing that to  grab your attention to make you follow her around like the idiot that u are! Seriously O! you have totally became your wife's slave! Why do you have to do whatever she wants you to do?! Learn a thing or two from your little brother!"

Bhavya interrupted Rudy's good-for-nothing convo saying: "Aryee, Om Bhaia. Stop wasting your time with this Man-Child! We were actually looking for you."

"We were?" Rudy exclaimed. "Yes, we were!" Bhavya replied giving Rudy her police walla scary look that bechare Rudy feared most in life  so he kept quite allowing her to say whatever she wanted to say.

 "Om Bhaia, you left the exhibition and your guests are asking for you."Bhavya told Om.

"Aryee, ha! " Rudy cried loudly, "Come on, man! Who flees his own exhibition? Isn't that your life's work?

"Okay, guys. Just give me on minute. I will just go and see Ri real quick then see those guests and do whatever you want me to do." Om said that to Ruvya while attempting to run off.

But just before he could manage to, Bhavya winked to Rudy and Rudy began crying and shouting. "What is wrong, Rudy?" Om exclaimed.

"My stomach, Om. It hurts......It hurts very much. Would you mind taking me to my room?" Rudy shouted.

"Aryee, but....SURE.....Allow me..." Om replied then he took Rudy  down the hall to his room.

*****************************************

Finally reaching Rudy's room, Omkara helped Rudy  to sit on his bed. "What did you eat, man? Should I call the doctor?" Om exclaimed.

"Nahi, O. No need for a doctor" Rudy replied, "I was busy at the party so I didn't eat anything since morning."

"Tell you what? Why don't I ask Raheem to bring you some food and...." Om asked thinking he can send him the servant while he can go to see his devastated wife but before he could finish his sentence; Rudy began his over-dramtic avatar full on shouting and fake rona dona saying: