Part 2: The Truth Naked and Unvarnished

Then Roshni kissed Abhimanyu's cheek wishing him good luck leaving Abhimanyu really worried and Omkara more confused than ever before. Omkara took a step back in shock and started taking a stroll down the memory lane then it hit him: Gauri seemed visibly devastated and ran off on hearing Abhimanyu's name, Rudy was doing his best to prevent him from seeing her and that Abhimanyu turned out to be a jerk and a psycho female-molesting freak.

What if that psycho dared to touch his wife? And If so why didn't Gauri come to tell him right away? Didn't they agree they will never hide anything from each other under any circumustances? Was she afraid? Was she ashamed? Or was she threatened? All those troubling thoughts were eating Omkara's brain to the degree that he almost lost his sanity. He had no clue what his next step should be; Should he go and confront him? But what if he was wrong? What if nothing of what he thought of happened? Is he really willing to risk their reputation as well as Shivaay's new big project for mere allegations?

"Omkara Sir, Are you okay?" Khanna asked returning Om's mind to the real world. On seeing Khanna, Om knew exactly what he had to do to confirm his doubts, "Khanna...Bring me the security footage of today's party." Om replied.

"Why Sir? Something happened?" Khanna asked. "JUST....BRING...ME...THE...DAMN...FOOTAGE...TO MY....STUDY....ROOM....RIGHT...NOW!" Om shouted at Khanna stressing on every word, looking at Khanna with his eyes full of anger and bloodlust.

"Yes, Sir." Replied Khanna and with that Khanna went away.

*********

Om entered his study room, sat on his chair by his disk. Then after closing his eyes, he was completely lost in his thoughts reminiscing every detail, every small event from the beginning of the party till now.

<IN OMKARA'S MIND>

Everyone was gathered in the party shivaay held in the living room of the Oberoi Mansion for the launch of his new phone company.

Shivaay: "Wait!...There is a special person that I would like them to join us in this important moment....Gauri, my little sister....Gauri is Abhimanyu's biggest fan and I would love her to join him in launching my new company."

On hearing this, Gauri's facial expressions changed then she froze at her site like a statue as if she lost all connection to the real world.

Omkara: "Come, meri jaan."

Shivaay: "Come on, Gauri!"

Gauri broke all her silence saying only one sentence 2 times: "I can't do this...I can't do this." With that she attempted to run away but Anika stopped her, then they had a conversation that Omkara couldn't hear a word of and with it she ran away followed by Anika who claimed that her sister is just feeling a little unwell.

<Om remembered how bizzare Gauri's behavior was back then and how he almost ran after her if it wasn't for this Roshni Raheja who glued herself to him! Now he wished he could go back, shove that Raheja woman and run after his devastated wife. >

------

Anika: "By the way, Om, I haven't seen Gauri for a while. Where is she?"

Om: "I was busy showing Roshni my art collection. I thought she was with you!"

Anika: "We thought she was with you!"

Then Ruvya approached with Rudy asking: "Is there a problem? What is wrong, guys?"

Om: "Rudy..Bhavya..Have you seen Gauri?"