Part 4a: Me or Myself?!

<<Disclaimer: this part is of meta-narrative type; meaning Omkara is expressing his feelings, narrating the story and everything is written from his point of view.>>

My name is Omkara, sirf Omkara. I am the grumpy outcast and misfit son of the rich billionaire Tej Singh Oberoi who gave up all the money, all the business, all the fame and family legacy to pursue a career -or rather a life of a wayward artist but to be frank my life was not at all as artistic as it sounds; it was a life filled with blood and tears, oozing with pain that clearly reflected itself on my art, a life so meaningless that I nearly took not once but twice if it wasn't for my big brother whom I consider my real father.

I was the one who took the life of an innocent girl because I was too drunk to notice her crossing road but again was I a monster for doing so? Or was it Mr. Oberoi when he let me get away with it? Who knows!

I was the one who made love –more like hate? Maybe, pain? to my father's mistress and nearly married her telling everyone I'm doing it for my mother but the fact is; I knew my mother will never be happy with this man whether Svetlana is in our life or not. I did it to shatter my old man's heart, to make him experience what it was like to crave for something one can't have. And, I don't know maybe, along my shady track of revenge, I may have enjoyed myself twice or thrice. Does that make me a sadistic bastard? Who knows!

I was the one who never did what he preached; I hated lying, yet I did lie on multiple occasions just because it suited my situation. I hated exploitation, yet I exploited a marriage that I didn't believe in, and made it important only when I needed it to be. I craved for the respect and acceptance of everyone including my father's, yet I never respected anyone; not even the woman who loved me with her whole heart, who shielded me from everything and everyone including myself, who nearly gave up her life not once but multiple times to save me; her Pati Barmashwar. But, what does that make me? Who knows!

I went on with my aimless hopeless life –does it even deserve to be called so? Who knows! Anyway, I went on with my aimless hopeless life until I met her and by her I mean meri Barielly walli Earthly angel, meri Patni, meri Jaan, meri Sab Kush, meri Pyaari Gauri. Was it fate? Or was it destiny? Do I even believe in those words? I ain't sure anymore but be it fate, destiny, both, neither or even Gauri's Shankerji, what matters is I met the only one capable of burring the devil to resurrect the Shayari loving artist; her pure soul has healed my festered one, her beautiful smile has colored my whole canvas and her puppy cutie eyes has changed how I view life.

To be frank, Gauri has always been a white dot in my black paper like I have always been a black dot in her white one. I have always known even though I adore her very much, I don't deserve to be with her; that is why I have always tried to be the best version of "me" when she is around, and I was.

After loads of tashan and some romance, after loads of downs and some ups, we have sorted everything up and decided to support each other and live together until death tear up apart. We have reached the "natural ending" of our fairy tale; we were living happily ever after, until.......

To be continued soon.

.

.

.

.

That was a wrap for part 4. I know it's a short update after such a long time but I am so sorry. I just wanted to know how do u feel about meta type stories. If you like it, plz upvote and comment cuz I need to write 2 more parts in the same format but I wanna know how u feel about it first also this is my first ever ff so yr encouragement is very much needed.

Again so sorry for such huge delay, my life was a literal mess. But anyway, I promise to update soon this time (mostly this week) so consider this to be an intro to your hot walli killing AngryKara avatar

Happy reading,

Mona:)