Part 3: The Brave and the Bald

"I said STOP!" shouted a woman in the living room of the Oberoi mansion where Shivaay held his party. Upon hearing her shout, all themes of partying stopped; all the music, all the dancing as well as all the gossip and side talks. Everyone's eyes and attention were just fixated at the woman who seemed to be in a miserable state; her hair were disheveled, one of her earrings was messing while the other was entangled in her hair, her eyes were red donating that she cried buckets, the mascara from her eyelashes and the red lip color from her lips was smudged, her duppatta was forgotten God knows where, one of the sleeve torn was completely torn and the other dress slid from her shoulder exposing the strap of her bra.

After scanning her from head to toe, the crowd looked around to see whom she was shouting at. They were stunned to realize she was talking to the chief guest of the party Mr. Abhimanyu Raheja.

"You are talking to me, madam?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Yes, I'm talking about you, you characterless SOB!!" she cried.

"What?!!....SOB?!...Madam, what have I ever done to you to deserve such insulting title?!" he exclaimed as if he doesn't know what she was talking about, "You all know I respect women. That is why I won't...." but before he could finish his speech, he was interrupted by the sound of her cry, "RRESPECT?! Is that your definition RESPECT?!" She cried breaking in tears pointing to the multiple scratches on her neck.

Abhimanyu's facial expressions changed a bit then he asked, "What now?! What do I have to do with whatever happened with you, madam?"

"Madam, please explain.", "Mam, please tell us what Mr. Rahega has done to you.", "Sir, what is your comment on what she is visibly accusing you off?" asked different reporters who originally came to cover the event but now were just focused those two. After all, it was all reporters' dream to cover such exclusive news that will surely add new spice to the whole Bollywood industry.

"This man.." The woman said pointing at Abhimanyu breaking in tears, "This man tried to molest me today near the kitchen!"

"Kavia!!!" Bhavya exclaimed in shock then she looked at Abhimanyu in rage with her police walla scary look shouting, "How dare you?!...How dare you do this to my friend?"

Kavia was still in shock after all to say that what happened to her was a disaster was an understatement but she tried to pull herself together and speak up. Still she couldn't manage to put up a single complete meaningful sentence; she just kept crying and repeating, "Bhavya...Me...I.."

From her visible look and reaction, Bhavya knew exactly what had happened to her friend but still she wanted her friend to speak up about what happened without fear to set an example for every freak on Planet Earth who ever dares to forcibly touch a woman. Bhavya ran to her friend's side and with teary eyes, she hugged her friend saying, "Calm down, Kavia." Then she looked at Abhimanyu and said, "Don't be afraid. Tell us what this freak did to you."

"Bhavya, you know I am pregnant, nah?" Kavia replied crying, "I felt a little dizzy and you know I come here a lot. I know the place....so I thought I go to the kitchen to drink some water. Outside the kitchen I saw Mr. Rahega, I greeted him but when I tried to leave, he held my hands to stop me. Then before I could react, he kept saying all sort of crazy stuff me being "a sondar larki" like me creeping alone in a remote corner of the mansion...I tried to get away but he forcibly held my hands claiming he can make me a superstar if I don't something for him.....He kept touching me inappropriately....And the more I pulled away, the more he became more violent...."

"NAHI!" shouted Abhimanyu, "Yes, I'm silent but that doesn't mean that you can speak bullshit about me! Shame on you and your false accusations!"

"BAAS!" Kavia shouted before slapping him very hard one his cheek, "Not another word! Shame on me?! Shame on you, you stupid merciless jerk! How many times have I begged you to stop? How many times have I begged you to have mercy on my chi...." But before finishing her sentence, Kavia's weak body couldn't withstand all the emotional and physical torture any longer; she fainted and was about to fall on the ground if not for Rudy who held her in his arms saying that he will get her the medical help she needs.