ᴈ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

===

===

Jungkook sits sleepily on his couch, Taehyung just left moments ago, but Jungkook is already bored.

He sits bored for a few more seconds, before remembering that school starts up again, after the long Christmas break.

"FUCK ME!" Jungkook yells loudly, quickly scurrying up the stairs, he had completely forgotten about getting essential items for the new school year.

He starts to rummage through some of his old books, seeing which ones were still useful for the new year.

Jungkook groans loudly, falling back, hitting his bedroom wall and slides down, so now he's sitting on the floor.

Jungkook knows all too well, that his parents just assume he has books for the new school year, despite never actually going out and buying the items for him.

"The fuck am I supposed to do?" Jungkook mutters to himself.

All of his friends know about his careless parents, just from meeting them a few times. But Jungkook only really goes to problems about his parents when, he's high and probably slightly drunk, to Seokjin.

Jungkook sighs, pulling at his hair for a split second before getting up and snatching his phone.

He punches Seokjin's number into his phone.

It rings one.

Twice.

Three times.

"Hey, Kook, what's up?"

"Hey Seokie-hyung! You're not busy, are you?"

"Not really, just getting ready for school tomorrow. Why?"

"You know how my parents love to forget about their son?"

"Do you need me to buy your books... Again?"

"Yes please."

Jungkook can hear a disappointed sigh on the other line. "Jesus, Kook. School starts fucking tomorrow. Are you telling me you have nothing?"

"Dude, my parents barely bought me any shit for last year! Do think I didn't already look through all my old crap? It's all fucking rubbish."

"I'll be there in ten."

"Thanks Hyung. I owe you."

"Yeah you fucking do. We can get dressed at your place, for Jimin's party."

"All good with me."

"Okay, I'll come now."

"Love you Hyungie! Bye!"

"See ya Kook, love you too."

Jungkook hangs up the phone.