ᴈ ɪ ᴈ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

===

===

Jungkook sits on the riverbank, in the complete darkness of the night, the only light blossoms the small orange flower, at the end of his cigarette. The petals grow into a light, stringy grey smoke.

"Kook?" A female asks, emerging from the leafy green bushes, planted behind Jungkook. Lisa walks over the slightly damp grass, covered in dew. The drops sparkle like diamonds, underneath the moon light. She spreads out her grey jumper on the grass, so when she gets up again, there won't be a wet patch on the back of her ripped jeans.

"Yep, that's me," Jungkook replies, allowing a small cloud of smoke to emit from his lips, it stems up into the night sky, hardly noticeable after a few seconds of being exhaled. "I love smoke. It smells so refreshing, like family campfires, where everyone can sit down, and enjoy the love and warmth of each other. But, some families aren't so... Happy. In that case, the broken children take to the smoke of cigarettes. To try and feel something. That could have been."

"Awfully poetic, my little Kookie, what would be worrying your mind, this fine evening?" Lisa asks, snapping her fingers, in anticipation for the lit, half smoked cigarette.

"It's a mixture," Jungkook begins, handing Lisa the small orange and white stick. "I have a friend, Kijung, but my other friends don't like him. And also just my family. Those shit heads."

"Mhm, let's dive deeper into this Kijung. Tell me about him."

"I only have a few classes with him. We're not very close, but I dunno, he's fun to hang around, not someone I would want to spend a lot of time with though. I mean like, I know I hang out with the stoner/drinking crowd, but like, he hangs out with a rough group of people. He's been on house arrest, multiple times, doesn't take 'no' for an answer, and gets what he wants, when he wants it. Probably because he doesn't take no for an answer."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"Do not go all therapy shit on me."

"Sorry, how dat tryna make you feelin'?"

"He's like a school friend. I won't invite you anywhere, but if I see you in public, while doing something, then I'll let you join."

"Wow. Kids these days."

"Oh like you aren't a kid!"

"I'm very much of the adult."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, clicking his tongue. "Sure thing Lisa. You're still in my grade though."

"I could just be ten lizards in a trench coat."

"But you're not."

"But you don't know that."

"You said 'I could be,' implying that you are indeed, not."

"Shit, I've been bamboozled."

Jungkook giggles, tipping his head back slightly. He closes his eyes, leaning back into the damp, crystallised grass. Jungkook hums, enjoying the feeling of the cool dew, dampening the back of his head.