ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

===

===

Jungkook wakes up in the warmth of Yoongi's arms, having the four boys spend the night at Seokjin's house, smoking, drinking and just having some phat chats. The room is already sounding with quiet murmuring, in hopes to not awake the other sleeping occupants.

Jungkook blinks slowly, everything coming into vision, his doe orbs still blurry from sleep. He yawns silently, stretching his arms up, being mindful of where Yoongi's head is.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Yoongi whispers quietly, kissing the top of his fluffy, messy locks.

"My head hurts like am motherfucker," Jungkook groans softly, adjusting himself to a more comfortable position in Yoongi's lap.

"When Seokjin wakes up, we'll all go down and get some painkillers, how 'bout it?" Yoongi suggests, hugging the small boy closely. Jungkook nods for a response, letting his eyes flutter shut, unwilling to wake up just yet. Jungkook breaths in deeply, the smell of the herbs and booze still faint within the air.

"Seokjinnie Hyung, is gonna have to spray this room with fifteen different cans of air fresheners, before his room ever smells normal again," Taehyung giggles quietly.

"Or just open a goddamn window, we've had the air-con on, dumbass," Yoongi tuts, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung pouts, huffing and crossing his arms, looking away from the two. Jungkook, shrugs off the whole conversation, knowing in about thirty minutes, they'll be back to talking to each other, as the two always are.

Seokjin wakes up a few minutes after the whole situation goes down, yawning quietly and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Morning guys," he greets, a chant of the three other boys greet him back. "How long have you been up?" He asks, sitting up in the mass of pillows and other various stuffed animals.

"About five minutes for me, these two have probably been up for ages, watching vines and what not," Jungkook answers, knowing the boys are too busy glaring at each other, for the time being, to answer. "Oh yeah, and Yoongi called Taehyung a dumbass, so they won't be talking to each other for the next twenty-five minutes or so," Jungkook explains.

Seokjin nods, closing his eyes momentarily, as a sign of understanding. "Well, while these two dumbasses battle it out with their eyes, you wanna go make some breakfast?" Seokjin suggests.

"Yeah, beats sitting here," Jungkook shrugs, getting up from between Yoongi's legs. He kisses Yoongi's cheek before walking away, "have fun, don't let your eyes dry out," Jungkook says, he does the same for Taehyung, before walking out the weed smelling room.

Seokjin is already setting up in the kitchen, by the time Jungkook makes it down, setting himself down on the counter.

"You know only snacks belong on the table," Seokjin jokes, his back turned to Jungkook.