ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - ᴤ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

===

===

Jungkook is sitting in Namjoon's basement smoke from weed circles around the room, perched on Hoseok's lap, sucking on his tongue. Hoseok can clearly identify the faint taste of herbs, still lingering on Jungkook's tongue, from the bong he took a hit from, not even moments ago.

Namjoon smirks, "come here, Jungkook, stop soaking up all of Hoseok's time like the greedy slut you are," Namjoon orders, rolling up another joint. Jungkook pulls off Hoseok, smirking at the elder, as he growls in annoyance. The bunny refuses to give into the wolf, who is hungrily kissing up and down his neck, making a sure point of leaving plenty of hickeys.

"What's wrong Joonie? Do you want a taste as well? Are you missing me~?" Jungkook questions, pouting in an innocent - like way, but makes sure Namjoon can see his neck, which he loves to mark so much. Namjoon lights the joint, taking a long drag.

"Baby, you know how we all love you here," Namjoon reminds, the smoke pours from his mouth.

"That doesn't answer my question, now does it?"

Just as Namjoon is about to reply, the basement door opens and slams loudly, making everyone jump, not expecting anyone to be coming down anytime soon. Seokjin appears in the doorway, "Jesus guys, y'all look like you just got caught by the cops," Seokjin sighs, shaking his head.

"Speaking of, what did you get from the station?" Jimin asks, sitting up from his laying position; everyone in the room is now attentive, even Hoseok, who had stopped leaving hickeys on Jungkook's neck.

"It's not good, they really aren't budging on their offer. I can't get any information on Kijung, and what kind of relationship his family has with the police. They wouldn't even drop the offer, after what I told them yesterday."

"And what did you tell them?" Jungkook asks.

"How my family also has a beneficial relationship, with the police, and how there's supposed to be an 'I owe you,' in there somewhere along the relationship."

"And that didn't work?"

Seokjin sadly shakes his head.

"Fucking hell, what kind of relationship does Kijung have with the police?"

"I'm not sure... But I think we're all coming to the end of our ropes, you have until Friday to come to a decision, that's only four days, counting today. I don't think we're going to be able to come up with anything, in that short amount of time. Jungkook... it's your call."

The once lively room, is now stone cold, you could hear a pin drop. Everyone is looking at Jungkook, who is still perched high on Hoseok's lap. Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, this isn't choosing what flavour ice cream he wants anymore. This will effect the rest of his life.

"The principal gave all of us this week off, we just have to come in on Friday, so like it's no rush, but also a kind of rush," Yoongi reminds.

Jungkook gnaws at his bottom lip, like he does when he's really concentrating. "Look, Babydoll, no one said this is going to be easy. This is kind of a lose - lose situation, but whatever option you pick, we'll support you fully," Taehyung comforts.

Jungkook sighs, "can't I just have a normal life for once?" He whispers quietly, although in the dead silent room, everyone can hear it. Yoongi feels his heart tug, and then a sudden burst of rage fills him.

"Why the fuck do these guys get to make the rules anyway? They all, eventually, have to report to the head chief of police. Now, I'm not sure where the foul play is along the line, but if we demand to see the head chief, he'll be able to cut out the foul play, brining Kijung to justice, and letting Jungkook stay in Seoul!"

===

Jungkook strolls along the footpath, making his way home, thinking about the two options presented to him. 

"Jungkook, I'm surprised you'd even show your face," a familiar voice says to him. Jungkook's head snaps up from looking at the floor, his eyes meeting with none other than...

Kijung.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Jungkook exclaims, launching himself at the boy, pushing him down to the floor, before punching and kicking Kijung, until he coughed up blood. "You won't win this, I'm staying in Seoul, and you're going to fucking jail," Jungkook growls, spitting on Kijung.

"My father will hear of this!" Kijung groans, from the place of his beating.

"Oh yeah? Have fun crying back to your father, sissy boy," Jungkook tuts, shaking his head and beginning to walk away.

"My father is the head police chief," Kijung snarls out. Jungkook stops dead in his tracks, not quiet believing his ears. Taehyung's words, echo in Jungkook's head. 'This is a lose - lose situation.'

"Well, it's obvious that, what ever I choose, it's not going to be in my favour. So I am going to teach you one thing, I learned in Busan," Jungkook sighs, turning back around to Kijung, who is pitifully trying to get up. Jungkook walks up, grabbing him by the collar, "in Busan, you look out for number one."

"Then why the fuck are you touching me? I'm being nice here, giving you choices," Kijung grits out, "I could just tell father to send you to Japan."

"I'm not finished yet, don't interrupt me. In Busan, you look out for number one; and in Busan, no one trusts anyone, not even in your own gang. So go ahead, banish me to Japan, hell send me to Busan. But, before I go, I'll be showing you, why everyone flinched when I walked into the room."

===

Family can be overwhelming, especially when my little cousin is walking around, saying everything is 'gay.'

===

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

===

17.12.2018

===

ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ