ᴤ ɪ ᴥ

===

===

Jungkook and Jin rock up to party, early, before anyone else.

The boys knock on the door, they could hear the sound of someone running to the door.

"KOOKIE! JIN!" Jimin greets, as soon as he lays eyes on us. "JIMIN! YOU SHORT MOTHERFUCKER!" Jungkook greets back.

"Fuck off, party's canceled," Jimin grumbles, pretending to shut the door on them.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, Jimin smiles and lets the boys in.

"The rest of the boys should show up soon. Except for Yoongi, who's probably asleep right now, but who knows. Maybe he'll surprise us."

"I doubt that, Yoongi never wakes up for anyone or anything," Jungkook reminds.

The three boys start to set up the house for the party. "My dealer is gonna be staying for a bit, so there'll be plenty of weed," Jimin informs, staring at his phone, smiling at the message.

"BamBam has got a thing for you, you gonna go for it?" Jungkook asks, carrying a table.

"BamBam has a thing for me, like I have a thing for you," Jimin smiles, he walks up to Jungkook, pecking his lips as he continues to strut to the kitchen, probably to get some assorted foods for the table.

"So, Kook. Who are you planning on giving your precious V card to?" Seokjin suddenly asks.

"You know, I was thinking, not you."

"Come on, you know I'll be good to you."

"Yeah, I don't give a fuck. Hey Jimin do you need help with anything?" Jungkook asks, dropping the table.

"DID YOU JUST DROP MY FUCKING TABLE?" A shriek can be heard from the kitchen. Smol angry footsteps could be heard, stomping toward the two boys.

Just as Jungkook is about to get his ass whooped, the door rang, and the little bunny quickly scurries away, to go greet the people.

"Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok!" Jungkook greets.

"What's up bitch?" Taehyung greets back, walking into the house, along with the other two humans.

Hoseok gives Jungkook a quick peck on the lips, before entering the house. "When should the rest of the people be arriving?" Namjoon asks Jungkook, who gives a shrug in response.

The boys walk into the living room, where a very angry Jimin stands, tapping his foot rapidly.

"Oh shit, someone pissed off the midget!" Hoseok cackled, pushing Jungkook forward.

"Hey Chim! You know I love you right?" He asks, nervously smiling, caressing the back of his neck.

"You are so gonna get it," Jimin growls, suddenly lurching forward, in an attempt to snatch the flirtatious bunny, but misses by a centimeter, which inevitably starts a chase around the house.