ᴇ ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

===

===

Jungkook and his new found friend, Lisa, have been walking sitting at the river, smoking and drinking for about two hours. He had long forgotten about his phone, and all the messages that are blowing it up. His worried friends are calling every five minutes, and texting him every three seconds, trying to find where he is.

"Yo, dude, your phone is buzzing like crazy in your bag," Lisa points out, taking another swig from the wine that was once in Jungkook's bag.

"Ah, just my friends, they'll calm down soon," Jungkook shrugs off, taking another hit, letting the smoke rise from his mouth into the atmosphere.

"If you say so," Lisa smirks, looking about out at the water. "It's so pretty. Don't you just want to swim away. And never come back?" She thinks aloud.

"Yeah, it's be nice. I'm so ready to be done with being a minor. The minute I turn eighteen, I'm taking off," Jungkook informs.

"Where'd you go?"

"I dunno. America? England? Germany? Anywhere but here."

"What's so bad about here?"

"Everything, so many bad memories. Bad relationships."

"What 'bout your parents?"

"Who gives a shit? They don't love me."

"Don't say that. Of course they do, they're your parents."

"I mean it. They gave me up long ago. Didn't even try to fight, when child protective services came in to take me away."

"Shit."

"Yeah..."

"No wonder you'd want to leave."

Jungkook cracks a smile and nods, taking a drink from the large, half empty bottle of tequila beside him.

"JUNGKOOK!" A loud voice yells from behind the two, Jungkook lazily looks behind him, to see Seokjin and Yoongi emerging from the lush green bushes, which had given them complete privacy.

"Sup Hyungs," Jungkook greets, turning back to glistening, crystal like river, taking another drag from his joint.

"Don't you dare 'sup Hyungs' us! We've been calling, we've been looking for hours. You better explain yourself right now!" Yoongi explodes, anger bubbling up inside him, like an enraged dragon, waiting to breathe it's hate and flames all over a village.

"This is my new friend, Lisa. She also smokes. Great huh?" Jungkook introduces, completely glazing over Yoongi furious demands and anger. Which only left him even angrier.

"I don't give shit - hi it's nice to meet you, the names Yoongi - Jungkook we've been looking for ages! You didn't respond to our texts or calls, you left us thinking you were going to be fucking raped! Like, at least try to explain yourself," Yoongi demands.