New Girl

Everyone was staring at you as you walked down the hallway of your new school. It was like they could see right through you, like they knew what you really were. You started walking faster. Some of them followed you, others called your name... How did they know who you were?
“(Y/n)” they whispered all around you. “(Y/N)!” Why was this happening? “(Y/N)! Wake up!” Huh??!!

You shot up in bed, “WHAT THE HELL?!! Oh, sorry for yelling dad,” you said to your poor father who was just trying to wake you up for your first day of school.
“Nightmare?” he asked, concerned.
“Yes. But don't worry it was just from the nerves. Nothing bad's going to happen, I promise.” He sighed knowing you would warn him if something bad might happen.
“Okay. I know you wouldn't lie if something could happen. You shouldn't be so stressed, (Y/n), you'll be fine. You know how much people like you.”— that's what you were worried about—“Anyway, I still haven't got around to buying proper food because of all the unpacking so it'll have to be cereal for breakafast again.” You nodded. You didn't mind.

With that he left you to get dressed and ready. “Today's going to be interesting,” you thought while putting on your new school uniform. The skirt was a little bit shorter than what you were used to wearing to school and the thigh high socks seemed to be implying something heavily but you actually quite liked the uniform.

You brushed you (h/l) (h/c) hair, washed your face, brushed your teeth,  and tried to make yourself look presentable. Hopefully your looks and foreign accent wouldn't draw too much attention.

You finished eating breakfast quickly and started walking to school, something you weren't quite used to as the country you used to live in wasn't all that safe and your previous house was fairly far away from your old school. You saw some other people in your new school's uniform walking in the same direction as you. You became so nervous and self-conscious that you were considering using your powers and turning invisible. Or maybe teleporting there would be easier...? Too late. The group of boys had already noticed you, although they fortunately didn't walk over. “Maybe wearing headphones while walking to school wasn't such a bad idea.” You chuckled to yourself.

Besides,” you found yourself thinking, “How likely is it that anyone even notices that I could be hiding a secret like this? It's not like anyone even thinks powers like this exist.” You shook your head. You knew that there very well could be someone like you here. You carefully spread out your awareness to see just how careful you should be. People were leaving for school and getting ready for work. Babies woke up their parents and children were annoying their siblings. You ignored all of that. It wasn't what you were looking for. You suddenly found it. Or rather them. Two! You didn't think there would be two in your school. A psychic and a medium. Pink hair and purple hair respectively. This was just your luck. You'd have to keep an eye out. You swore under your breath as you reached P.K. Academy. You were right. Today was going to be very interesting.