Falling For You

His lips were soft and warm and smooth and comforting and lovely and just perfect against your own. He had barely so much as registered your or his actions before you pulled away shyly.

"I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that. You know, I p-p-probably just misinterpreted y-your feelings... o-or something..." Kusuo opened his mouth in response but you spoke again before he could say a word. "I-I should probably g-go now... I'll, um, s-see you at lunch, I s-s-suppose." You hid as best as you could behind a (h\l) curtain of (h/c) hair and stood abruptly, turning to leave as swiftly as humanly (or supernaturally) possible. Your face flushed with embarrassment and you couldn't seem to retreat fast enough... except, suddenly, a cool, soft hand clutched your own.

"No." And with that succinct rebuttal Kusuo pulled you back to the ground, inadvertently directing you to his lap. His embrace was fiery yet tender and you couldn't help but melt into it. His arms snaked around your waist and pulled you somehow further into the kiss while your hands tangled in his soft fuschia locks and tugged ever so slightly. Kusuo let out a low, quiet groan against your lips, his tongue tentatively swiping out to ask for access. You smirked but opened your mouth and your tongues entwined, both fighting for dominance. Kusuo pulled a handful of your hair in an attempt to win the battle but you wouldn't give up so easily... you began to trail your hands lower and lower and he very quickly lost. Your tongue roughly explored his mouth until you had to part, warm and panting.

"I- you-" You stumbled, trying to form some kind of coherent phrase.

"I know," he sounded breathless (for very obvious reasons) and you thought it might have been the sexiest sound you'd ever heard. You looked down and realised you were still sitting on top of him and your face turned redder than a baboon's ass.

"I, um, should p-probably get off o-of you..." You awkwardly shuffled and tried to move to sit facing him. His eyes widened suddenly and he was about to say something. You were very confused for a spilt second until you finally tried to sit down properly and found yourself promptly plummeting from the roof.

"Well, fuck," you commented sarcastically, gliding gracefully back onto the roof where Kusuo looked terrified even though he knew you'd be fine. "I knew I was falling for you but that was j-just overkill." He looked at you, paler than usual, and didn't know whether to laugh, roll his eyes, or slap your arm. He settled for all three.

"That," he began, his voice still edgy, "was the most terrifyingly bad pickup line I have ever heard." You laughed and smiled impishly, standing and offering him your hand.

"Well, stick with m-me and there'll be a shit t-t-ton more where that c-came from." You winked at him as he took your hand and stood up, far taller than you. "But seriously though, I'm def-finitely f-falling for you." And you held hands as you went back inside together.