Apologies

Gooooood morninggggg Vietnam!!! (Except it's night where I am. I just wanted to make the reference.)

Hi, it's author senpai here, although I guess that's kind of obvious. I just want to apologise for how long it's taking for the next chapter to come out! (*insert coming out of the closet joke here*)  School's been pretty tough on me because I've missed a fuck ton, especially over the past two or three years, and now I'm trying to get back regularly. Also, my inspiration has been kinda low because of how drained I am from going all out with school... BUT DON'T WORRY READER-CHAN BECAUSE IT'S TERM 1 HOLIDAYS SO I HAVE SOME TIME TO RECUPERATE AND WRITE!!

So you'll be getting new chapter(s) soon. I'll try to do a few to make up for the amount of time!

Oh! Also also also! I was thinking of doing a face reveal and a few facts about myself so you can get to know the author of your (hopefully) favourite fanfic! Sooooo tell me in the comments if you want this and what you want to know and all that shit! Don't be shy! I'm really nice once I get over my tsundere I swear! (Shut up I've been trying to hide my tsundere self, okay?)

Love youuuuu ^_^

poisonSerendipity💚💛

P.S. don't forget to vote on all my chaptersss