George Russell

Change it up a bit! Gets a tiny bit steamy near the end.

You were out in London city centre with your boyfriend George doing a bit of shopping. But it wasn't just a normal shopping trip it was a 'you needed summer clothes because you were going to the next race!' Which just so happened to be Baku (your favourite circuit of all time). You were super excited and very glad George was with you. He helped you choose suitable clothes for daytimes at the track and evening meals. He also stopped you from going too overboard and limited the shopping to a realistic amount.

You were discussing where to go next. When you say discussing you mean having a tiny disagreement. "Babe! What do you mean I have enough? I haven't got one single outfit for date night. Never mind shoes, handbags, makeup and stuff! We are not leaving until I have got everything off my list! It,s easy for you! You have team stuff to wear! Or can just throw on shorts and a shirt!"

"Jeez y/n calm down! When you put it like that I suppose I do have it a lot easier. We can get stuff for date night one one condition. I get to choose!" George replied with a very attractive chuckle.

You caved in and sighed. "Fine. You can choose babe, but I have to approve it. Deal?"

"Deal" Sighed George giving you a peck on the cheek.

You stood outside the changing rooms and waited for George to reappear. He had wondered off about 40 minutes ago and you were dreading what he was going to come back with. You had given him very strict instructions. Nothing too long or thick (Its hot in Baku and you didn't want to spend the whole night sweating) It can be slightly revealing but not too revealing (you wanted to be sexy. Not slutty) and it had to be the right colours. As he approached you, you were impressed at how he had kept to the instructions and found colours that you wore often. He gave you three outfits and shut the changing room curtain behind you.

Putting on the first outfit, you were pleasantly suprised. It was nice, the right colours and you wouldn't overheat. It was a white lace off the shoulder crop top and a black pencil skirt. You stepped ut the changing room and by the look on Geoge's face, you guessed he liked it too. You giggled and tried on the second outfit. It was some black fringe shorts with a red crop top. George was just loving seeing you look so stunning in every outfit, but he knew that this last one was going to be perfect. You dressed in the third and final outfit and knew this was the one. A burgandy crop top that accentuated your body and a white skater skirt giving George something to gawp at.

You giggled at his reaction "I suppose this is the one then?"

He stepped closer to you "Definitely" He replied sliding his hands down your back and letting them rest on your butt and then giving you a passionate kiss on the lips. He licked your lips asking for entrance but you refused it. He then slid his thigh between your legs causing friction to rub against your clit causing you to gasp, granting him the entrance to your mouth. A cough behind you broke you out of your intimate moment and a blush rose to your face when you remebered where you were. George the little bastard stayed cool as a cucumber and asked the person who coughed "Would you like a cough mint? Or can we help you with something?"                 "I am the manager of this store and I am asking you to purchase wahtever clothes you wish to buy than leave the store without anymore of your raging hormones and their antics. Understood?" You both nodded. Turing to go back into the changine rooms, George grabbed your arm and pulled you i to his body. Leaning down he whispered into your ear "To be continued." George then pulled away grabbed the outfits you had already tried on and headed to the checkout. After changing back into your original outfit you went and handed him waht was certain to be your date night outfit. 

 What George didn't know is that you had a very beautiful lingerie set that would drive him wild and happened to match with the burgundy crop top.

It was going to be a very fun and sexy date night.