#65-Lando

This one is for @jeannetx

It was a very busy morning for Lando, today was the day. The day the news about your boyfriend becoming a Formula One driver was finally released.  He had always dreamt about this day and you were so buzzed that you got to share it with him.You were so proud and excited for him and couldn't wait to travel the world with him and visit all his races. You were a huge F1 fan and had never been able to see a race, and now you could. The fact that it was your boyfriend who was going to be racing was a huge bonus. 

As usual, the two of you stayed up late talking about the many memories you are going to make together when travelling the world and about Lando's future in F1, how many podiums he wanted to get and ho he was definitely one to watch. As a result of this..... you overslept. BADLY!! Like really badly! Lando had his schedule for the day planned down to the minute n order not to be late for anything and he was already running two hours late. Whilst Lando was running round your bedroom in your shared apartment, you were nice and cosy wrapped in the duvet and blankets still in bed. An added bonus was that he had just got out of the shower and was wandering around with only a towel around his waist. You found it hard not to stare at his wonderfully sculpted body. His gorgeous tanned abs glistening with water and those biceps, oh god those biceps. You gave up trying not to stare and just sat there looking at him.

"Would you stop doing that?!" Lando sighed at you, visibly worried and annoyed. You shook your head and broke yourself out of you thoughts.

"Sorry what?" You replied, completely clueless as to what you had done wrong.

"You are sitting there doing that thing with your lip AGAIN! And whilst it is incredibly sexy, I am running late and could reeaallly use your help."

When you were sat staring he had managed to get half dressed, meaning he was now stood in front of you in his favourite pair of black jeans and his Pumba socks (from the Lion King, he christened them his lucky socks when the first time he wore them he won his first F2 race) that you bought him for Christmas last year.

"What can I do to help my incapable man-child of a boyfriend get dressed?" You asked him laughing.

"Help me find my shirt!!" He asked desperately scanning the room for it.

"You know, as much as I want to... I don't want to!" You sang laughing at him "I'd rather sit here and admire my boyfriends abs."

If looks could kill, you would be dead. That glare from Lando was intense. You didn't back down though. You got up from the bed, walked right up to him until your chest was pressed against his and looked up (you only looked up slightly though. Lando isn't exactly tall) directly into his eyes.

"I am not finding your shirt. Your shirt your responsibility. Take better care of your stuff in the future!"

Lando got down on his knees "Babe I am literally begging you! Please please please pleeaaasssee help me find it. I am running so late. If I screw this up they will never ever ever forget it. The rookie who can't even turn up on time!"

You sighed. "Fine! I'll help, but only becasue you look cute on your knees." You walked out of your room with a wink and left him there kneeling on the floor whilst looking at you gobsmacked

You walked and checked the kitchen. Nope not there, the living room. Not there either. You thoroughly checked every room in the apartment. Nope nowhere to be found.

"Lando. Have you even checked your wardrobe?" You asked walking back into the bedroom.

"Oh shit."

"LANDO NORRIS. YOU BETTER GET THAT BLOODY SHIRT ON AND GET OUT OF THIS APARTMENT RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND!"

The door slammed shut and you laughed. 'What an idiot. Got himself in such a state and hadn't even checked the flaming wardrobe.' You thought to yourself.

Throughout the day, Mclaren uploaded different videos with Lando and you sat and watched every single one, repeatedly for the whole day. You sat and smiled at your absolute spoon of a boyfriend who meant the absolute world to you. One of the behind the scenes videos asked about Lando's morning and you chuckled when he spoke about the whole shirt situation.

It's safe to say, from then on the wardrobe was always checked first!!!!