#77-Lando

For @FA14_LH44 I really struggled with finding the right situation for this one, if it is not what you had in mind, feel free to message me and I will re-write it! xx.

You were feeling playful, Lando had annoyed and teased you for days. Tonight you were getting your revenge.

Lando had organised for you both to go out with a large group of friends including, George Russell (you and George were very close he saw you as his little sister and frequently used  this as an excuse to wind you up), Nyck De Vries, Artem, Alex, Charles Leclerc, Pierre Gasly and a fair few others. At least 20 of you were going clubbing around London tonight with the aim of getting drunk. The fact that all his mates were going to be there made tonight the perfect night to torment Lando. Whilst he was out doing his hours of training on the sim, you were very busy.

The first step to getting revenge was picking the perfect outfit and you had just the one. A while ago you and your best friend went on a shopping trip, on said trip, you bought a red lace bodysuit and a tight,black pencil skirt with red heels to match. Lando loved it when you wore heels and anything tight so now was the time to do it. Step two was hair and makeup. For your hair you loosely curled it and swung it over one shoulder exposing one side of your neck. For makeup you went all out. Fake eyelashes, eyeliner, smokey eye and contour to the gods. Step three.... put it all together.

The front door to your's and Lando's shared apartment slammed shut.

"Babe! I'm ho-" Lando walked through the door and saw you all ready to go out.

"Pick our jaw up off the floor hun." You smirked at his reaction, slowly walking closer to him. "Anyway, you need to hurry up and get ready, I messaged Charles and he is already there, I said we'd meet him early." You purred up at him knowing that all he would want to do is sleep with you.

Lando protested "But I want to stay here and see how much better those clothes look on the bedroom floor."

"Tough shit, the taxi will be here in 5." You walked out of the bedroom slowly, swaying your hips as you went.

*********************************************Time Skip****************************************

You were at the club and the rest of the gang were starting to arrive, you, Lando and Charles had already been here for about half an hour - just enough time for a couple of rounds and you to be slightly tipsy. After you had all sat down and had a drink or two, you put the rest of our revenge plan into motion.

"Lando? Come dance with me?" You asked, pouting slighting and fluttering your eyelashes resulting in a look you knew full well he couldn't resist. He sighed then nodded. You squealed with excitement and grabbed his hand pulling him to the dance floor. Just as you got there 'S&M' by Rihanna started playing. You couldn't be happier with the song. Lando on the other hand knew you were being abitch and wasn't looking forward to it.

As the song got in full swing, you pulled yourself closer to Lando so your bodies were pressed together. Then you started dancing to the beat, you could feel Lando's breathing becoming staggered and you knew your plan was working. The chorus started and you turned round so that your bum was against his crotch and started grinding on him.

"Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite me'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bones,But chains and whips excite me"

You sung loudly at Lando. Suddenly he stormed off in the direction of the bar. Confused you followed after him. You sat on one of the bar stools and looked at him questioningly.

"Fuck! I need a drink to deal with you!" He said obviously turned on and frustrated that you were in a public lace with all your friends. You smirked knowing your plan had worked.

"Karma is a bitch. Huh babe?!" You came back, knowing full well he knew what you were talking about.

"Everything alright over here?" You turned to see George standing behind you looking concerned.

"Of course" You replied innocently. "Lando was jsut feeling a little off. Will you dance with me instead Georgie?" You internally grineed knowing that Lando would become even more riled up watching you dance with his biggest competitor and close friend.

Whilst you and George were dancing you explained the whole 'get revenge' situation and he found it hilarious. The one thing he said was -

"Use protection!"

You kept glacing over at Lando, who had moved to sit with the rest of his friends, and his expression never changed. It was like when he came off a bad race. Blank face, jealous or angry eyes. 

You loved it knowing you were in for a sleepless night tonight.

Lando Norris Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें