Sope

title: hershey kisses
warnings: fluff
pairing: min yoongi & jung hoseok
word count: 355

yoongi's POV:

I was sat in the lounge watching a random show on netflix, I've been watching it for about fifteen minutes and I just know this story isn't going to end well.
hoseok is at the other end of the couch snacking on some Hershey's kisses. In my opinion it's one of the best chocolates. but hey he's already in here with something to snack on so i don't see why asking for just one would hurt.

"Hey hoseok could you give me a kiss?" I Said, hoseok then leaned in and kissed me on the lips placing his hands on the side of my face.

"I meant a Hershey kiss." I said still in shock and Hoseok looked back at me with an embarrassed expression.

"I'm so sorry." He replied then getting up and going into his room.

"hobi wait." I Said But He continued walking.
I followed hoseok to his room which he just happened to lock himself in.

"hoseok open the door." I Said leaning my forehead on his door and my hand on the door knob

"Why?" hoseok replied, he sounded like he was crying or about too.

"hoseok please, I'm not mad just open the door." I Said again, I heard the click of the lock and the door opened revealing a crying hoseok.
As soon as the door was open I hugging him and he hugged me back.

"Y-You're not mad?" hoseok said still hugging me.

"No I'm not mad silly." I replied smiling and pulling away from the hug.

"Listen hoseok, I've never told you that I liked you because I was scared to ruin our friendship. But I don't like you hoseok, I love you." I Said.

"I love you too." He replied, I then placed my hands on the side of his face and pulled him in for a kiss. It only lasted a short amount of time, after this happened we went back into the lounge and continued what we were doing, but maybe now watching the show together s