Mom?

"So...so you're pregnant?" Mom asked. "That's what the doctor said. I didn't even know that I had a uterus." I said. "Well....do you want to keep it?" Mom asked slowly. "The baby?" "No, the palm tree. Or course the baby." Mom snorted.

"It depends on what Craig thinks and what you think I should do." I say. "Why does it matter what Craig thinks?" Mom asked. I rolled my eyes,"Its his kid mom." She hums," I wouldn't mind having a grandkid, your father would be elated to hear that you are giving us a grandkid." I sigh," I have to tell Craig soon. I can't hide for nine months."

My mom pulls up to the driveway, "I think you should keep it. But the decision is yours and Craig's. Remember I will support whatever choice you make." I smile, "Thanks mom." "Your welcome. Now, how about some coffee?" Mom suggested. "Ah.....I can't have so much coffee anymore. I already had 3 cups. The doctor said that, that was enough." I sighed.

"Oh. Well... When will you tell Craig?" Mom asked. "I don't know. If I can sleep over this weekend, I might be able to tell him. Oh god I hope he doesn't break up with me." "I doubt he will. He loves you, I can tell.... And if he doesn't, I'll cut of his dick and make him pay for child support." Mom reassures. I laugh, "ok."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><>