Baby

" Bluuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh." Tweek groans as he rushes to the bathroom. "Tweek dear? Having morning sickness?" Mrs. Tucker knocked on the bathroom door. Tweek groaned. Tweek got out the bathroom," Come to the living room, I have tea for you. It will help." Mrs tucker helped the pregnant teen to the living room.

"Thank you Mrs. Tucker." Tweek thankfully drank the tea. "Oh please, call me Laura. You are carrying my grandchild." Laura chuckled. "I don't feel sick anymore. Thank you." Tweek rubbed his stomach that now had a visible bump. "Your welcome."

Tweek quietly drank the tea as he thought, Laura was rather elated to hear that tweek was pregnant with Craig's child. She was more than happy to take care of the blond. "So...What do you plan on calling the baby? Do have any idea?" Laura asked.

Tweek hummed," If it's a girl, I want to name her Aurora. If its a boy, I want to name him Chris." Laura cooed,"Aww, how cute. I approve of both names." Tweek smiled. "Tweek? Mom?" A sleepy tone floated through the kitchen. "Good morning sleepyhead." Laura said.

"Hi Craig!" Tweek chirped. Craig rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and went to hug tweek. He instantly put his hand on the blond's stomach. He smiled tiredly as he felt the bump,"How's my honey doing?" Tweek smiled,"The baby is doing fine." Craig rolled his eyes,"I meant you."

Tweek blushed,"Oh, I'm fine." Laura smiled at the couple. She sighed happily,she knew that having to expect a child on the way means a lot to Craig. Knowing her son, he'll want nothing more than to pamper his boyfriend and fuss over his baby and make sure they're both healthy and safe.

"You know Craig, just because tweek is here doesn't mean you have to skip more school. If you really want to provide for your future family then you have to do more than satisfactory work. You are going back to school first thing tomorrow." Laura said firmly.

Craig groaned,"I know but I don't want to leave both my babies." He rubbed Tweek's belly and kissed tweek's cheek. Tweek smiled and put his hands on Craig's. Laura scoffed at her son," I know you don't. You really don't have a choice." Craig flipped his mom off and instantly put it back on Tweek's belly.

Laura returned the familiar gesture and walked away to wake her daughter. Craig huffed in defeat and let go of his love. He sighed and got himself a cup of green tea. "What do you want to name our kid?" Craig thought out loud. Tweek sat down on a kitchen chair," If it's a girl, I want to name her Aurora." Craig snorted, "Like the Disney princess?"

"Uh, no. Like the Aurora Borealis." Tweek spat playfully. Craig made an,'oh' in understanding. "What if it's a boy?" Tweek sighed,"Chris." Craig raised his eyebrows. Tweek spuddered," Wha- what? It's not a bad name." Craig rolled his eyes," Right, and it was also the name of that one drama 'friend' that tried to steal you from me." Tweek scoffed," You were just insecure. He was nice and you were a jealous asshole."

"I was not!" Craig snapped. Tweak glared at him with an unamused face. Craig groaned," Okay, maybe I was a little jealous. But what does it matter? You're with ME, and you're carrying MY kid so.." Tweek rolled his eyes and smiled,"Shut up and kiss me." "Gladly." Craig smirked as he made his way to his boyfriend.

The kiss was soft and nice. Craig was a sucker for kisses and tried to kiss the Blondy any chance he could. While they were in their own little world, they hardly noticed the youngest tucker had entered the kitchen. Normally she would have ignored her horny brother but she's gotten quite protective of tweek since she found out about the baby.

So she pushed Craig away from tweek,"Make room for Jesus Christ." Tweek let out a small whimper as they were forced apart and Craig huffed angrily. "Mom said that you and me have to go to the store for some grocery's. It turns out that tweek will be staying with us for a while. Mr. and Mrs.Tweak are going to a convention for a week or so. Mom said it was okay and she liked taking care of tweek." Trisha explained.

"Fine. Get a poptart and get ready."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>((Time skip))<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<