Bonus chappy!!!<33

_____________((10 years later))_________________

"MOOOOOOM! C.J TOOK MY BARBIE DOLL'S HEAD OFF TO GLUE IT ON HIS DINOSAUR!" Bella yelled, she rushed to the kitchen. She showed her parent the dinosaur toy with a super glued barbie doll head. Tweek sighed as he took it,"Chris Jacob Tweak Tucker, get in here." An eight year old little boy with black hair and the same eyes as his sister walked into the kitchen with his head held low. Tweek was scary when he was mad. Not- that he was or anything but his sturn face wasn't a happy one. Though Craig's face was mostly neutral or looked like he was mad was normal, on tweek it was truly terrifying.

"Explain." Tweek said monotone. C.J looked at his worn out red sneakers. They were suddenly very interesting. "Chris...." The little boy looked up slowly at his mother,"It's just that she gets all the pretty things. I thought that if the Dino had a pretty face too we...we could play." Tweek raised his eyebrows. His expression was unreadable and the kids did not like that one bit. "Do you want pretty things like your sister?" Chris looked up surprised, he nodded slowly. 

"Like what?" The little boy and his sister looked at each other confused. "Like...like....oh god, mom. It's embarrassing." Chris blushed. Tweek slowly smiled, tension no longer in the room. "I want dolls too. I want skirts and dresses. I don't wanna be a girl tho. I still wanna play with red racer action figures and boy stuff but...." The little boy trailed off. Tweek nodded,"That's fine. You didn't need to destroy your sister's doll over this. You could have just told me. You still have to apologize and I will tell your dad but you won't get into trouble."

Bella smirked hearing her dad will hear about the incident,"And as for you young lady." Her smirk fell and she looked at her mom,"Yes?" Tweek sighed, "Nobody likes a snitch. I know what your brother did wasn't very nice but next time don't make big scene." Bella nodded. "Now go away, I have to cook dinner." Tweek joked. C.J's eyes lit up,"Wait! Mom, can I make cupcakes for dessert?!?" Bella perked up as well,"I wanna help!" Tweek laughed,"Ok. Ok. Calm down. Let me make dinner quickly, then we can make cupcakes."

Both kids happily left to wait. Then the front door opened,"Family, I'm home!" Tweek heard his kids running to their dad like a stampede of wild animals."Papa!" Both kids yelled. Craig got jumped on by his kids, making him fall down. Tweek came out of the kitchen. He smiled,"Hey honey, need some help?" Craig looked up and chuckled sheepishly,"Uh...maybe?" Tweek rolled his eyes and shooed his kids off of craig. They gave eachother a quick  kiss,"Eeeeew, c.j don't look! Mom and papa are kissing!" Bella groaned. C.J giggled as his sister tried to cover his eyes, but he kept running away from her.

The kids left to play, leaving the adults. Tweek kissed craig again, but this time longer and deeper before pulling away. An unsatisfied whine came out of craig. The blond rolled his eyes and led the older man to the kitchen,"How was work love?" Craig sat down at the table while tweek began cooking,"Stressful. But my family keeps me going." Tweek smiled,"You should work at the bakery with me. I know I'm lucky to have butters work in the front part time but I really don't like you out there being a cop." Craig shrugged,"I kinda want to. I would love to, if I'm completely honest. I just wanna make sure our family is safe."

Tweak coughed nervously,"So....speaking of family..." Craig became concerned quickly,"What's wrong?" Tweek got teary eyed and craig rushed over to hug his husband. "I....I haven't been feeling well lately...so I....I took a pregnancy test..." Craig let go with wide eyes. "I'm pregnant again." "YESSSS! IM GONNA HAVE ANOTHER SISTER!" A voice yelled, startling the couple. They looked over to see bella and c.j dancing hapilly. The parents snort and craig kisses tweek again.

This is the life....

((Thanks again for reading my shit!))