Finding out

Craig groaned angrily as he got ready for school. He already hated school to begin with, now he has a baby on the way and he HAS to go to school. His mother was usually very calm about getting Craig to school but, ever since tweek has been with the Tucker family, she makes sure that Craig is doing his schoolwork and getting those good grades. She tells him its for the best. He knows its true but hates leaving his honey and baby. 

Tweek whimpers softly in his sleep as he feels the empty side of Craig's bed. Craig quickly goes to tweek as kisses his forehead along with a gentle rub of the tummy. Tweek sighs happily as he still sleeps. Craig sighs and heads off to school.

_____________(time skip)_____________

"HI CRAIG!" Clyde yells. Craig sighs and forces a half-smile. Token and jimmy follow closely behind the brunette. Clyde gives Craig a side hug and quickly lets go, not wanting to get punched. Token smiled and jimmy waved. "Where's tweek?" Clyde asked eagerly. Craig internally debated whether or not he should tell his friends about how the blonde is pregnant with his child. Going with confessing, he sighed uneasily.

Clyde sensed his friends discomfort and looked at him warily. Token and jimmy did as well. "What's wrong?" Token asked. Craig made up his mind,"Guys.... I have to tell you something." The three guys listened intently. With a sigh, Craig grew a pair and blurted out the secret,"Tweek's pregnant." It was scilent for a few seconds before Clyde and jimmy burst out laughing. Craig didn't know if they were laughing because they thought he was joking or because they knew it would happen.

"Good one craig. Seriously tho, is he sick or something?" Clyde said wiping a few tears off his face. Oh. So they thought the latter. Craig gave a small glare at his friends.(( A/n: BTW, they just got back from summer break. So the guys hadn't seen tweek and craig for a while.)) Token let out a small gasp,"Wait- you're not shitting us? Tweek is actually pregnant? Who's the Father?!" Craig sent token a confused look,"What do you mean,who's the father? It's me obviously." Token looked taken aback by this information. Clyde and jimmy had shocked expressions.

"So, how far along is he?" Clyde asked, suddenly interested. Craig shrugged, "Not that far." Jimmy smacked craig,"D-d-dude, a-answer the damn q-question." Craig grumbled before answering quietly,"3 months or so." The three friends gasped. "ALL SUMMER?!" Clyde squawked. Craig nodded hesitantly, as if it was uncomfortable to answer. "So-so, when did you find out?" Token asked. "A couple days after tweek went for a monthly check up." Came the bored response. The three boys nodded as they took in the info, until....

"WHO'S GONNA BE THE GOD PARENTS?!?" Clyde yelled.