Chapter 3

Chapter 3- I Can Feel a Hot One

I looked down at Jay's head in my lap and I couldn't believe he was in a coma. He looked as if he was still dying but the doctor said he was fully healed his brain just needed to catch up with him. I haven't left his side since we made camp in the forest to get some rest. We needed it after everything that happened during and after the fight.

----------- Five Hours Earlier -----------

"Wake up, wake up, wake up..." I chanted still sitting down next to Jay's lifeless body.

I felt someone come up beside me and shake my shoulders and looked behind me to see Jace. "What happened?"

"I don't know after the rogues killed the Alpha King and retreated I say Jay over here. I healed him, but he isn't waking. I don't know why he isn't waking up. He can't be dead, he can't!" I said sobbing into my hand.

I couldn't stop crying my body was shaking with each sob that came from my body. I leaned forward and put my head on Jay's chest. I breathed in his scent to see if it would calm me down, but all it did was remind me that he was hurt and possibly dying and I couldn't do anything to help him. I caressed his face and it was still warm which was a good sign. I felt his for a pulse on his wrist and it was very weak.

"Sophia what are we supposed to do now? The Alpha King is dead and Jay was the next in line which technically makes you the Luna Queen. What do you want us to do?" Thad asked me.

I took a deep breath and wiped the tears from my eyes "The Alpha King told me before he died to get us all out of here before the rogues come back."

"How are we supposed to get out though? The rogues are surrounding the castle there is no way out." Thad told me.

Then I thought of something and I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before now. I think that if I touch one person and that person is touching another I can teleport both people. I am pretty sure it will work as long as everyone is touching someone that is touching me. It is worth a shot anyway, I don't want to make a bunch of trips back and forth to get everyone.

"Okay I need Mrs. Peterson to take one of my shoulders, Thad you take the other, and Jace take my other hand. I want everyone else to be touching you guys or someone touching you so I can teleport us all somewhere safe." I said still clutching Jay with my other hand.

They all nodded and started calling at people to take their hands and shoulders and made sure to get all of the wounded too. It took ten minutes to connect everyone together and when we finally got ready to go Jace interrupted my concentration.

"Where exactly are we going?" She asked curiously.

"We are going to see your father in California." I said with sad eyes.

"Really?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah right now he is the only one I know of that can help take care of us and help us figure out a few things before we go into hiding." I explained.

The next second we were in a field and I asked everyone but Thad, who carried Jay, Jace, and her mom, to stay behind. We walked up to the front door and I knocked on the door. One of the pack wolves answered the door he was frozen to the spot in shock at what he saw before him. We probably looked like rogues all dirty and beaten up.

Mrs. Peterson must have recognized the wolf though because she stepped forward and started talking to him. "Michael please let us in I need to talk to my husband."

Michael looked at her for a second and then a look of recognition flitted across his face. "Mrs. Preston, is that you?"

Before she could answer him I started talking to him "Listen Michael I need to you to get the pack doctor and then I need you to get the Alpha so we can talk to him. Please hurry the fate of the Alpha King is on the line."