Chapter 4

Chapter 4- I've Got Friends

Today we are going over plans on to get Mark everyone has different ideas and we are butting heads on some of them. Some just want to storm in and check though everything, but other people, me included, want to stake out the houses so we can go in smart and won't have to have as many casualties. Well if it was up to me I would teleport inside the houses and check through them, yet nobody wants to do that. Apparently they don't want to sacrifice the white wolf, which is completely ridiculous because I know I would be able to get out.

"We just need to take them by surprise and storm into their hideouts and fight through them and we would have the advantage of surprise." Alpha Simmons said.

"Yeah but they will have the home front advantage." I said vetoing the idea.

"I like Alpha Simmons idea, it's not bad." Alpha Peterson said.

"Yeah not bad if you want to kill us all." I shot back.

They both growled at me because I offended their Alpha pride. "You know I don't think you realize I am the Luna Queen now, not to mention the almighty white wolf." I said smirking at them.

That seemed to shut them pretty quickly "Now that that is out there I think I should just go in with my teleportation. After all I have all these powers I can use, I can hold my own better than you guys and I think you should remember that. If I don't get out of the house in ten minutes you guys can carry on with your original plan. How does that sound?" I ask them politely.

They grumble and nod their heads and I try to hide my smile of triumph. "Now we have to go over how exactly are we going to find out where their hideouts are in the city's, are we just going to raid every house that looks suspicious, I don't think so we need a plan for that as well. Any suggestions before I say mine?"

"We could scent them out in the city." Thad said.

"Unless they have covered their scents and tracks." I said shooting his idea down even though it was a pretty good one.

"Why don't you just tell us yours since we all know we are most likely going to end up doing it anyways?" Jace said from her spot leaning against a tree smiling.

"I think we send a few people under cover in each city and when they see a rogue they can do a stake out and follow them. Eventually they will lead them right to where they are staying and we will know what house to go for." I said feeling proud of myself for coming up with these awesome badass planes.

All around me wolves were nodding their acceptance of both of my plans. I know the risks of each plan but they are the best I could think of. The chances of them going one hundred percent according to plan is slim, I am willing to take my chances though. If we don't do this then we will probably never find them or we will all get killed trying to find them.

"I know I said we would wait until tomorrow to put our plans into action, but I think we should start sending wolves out to each city." I said a little nervously.

"I agree, the sooner we start searching for each house the sooner we can get Mark back." Alpha Simmons said and everyone agreed.

"Then we need to find volunteers to go. I want at least six people per city I know it sounds childish but we are going to follow the buddy system. I want each pair to spread out in the city and scope out places you think a wolf would hang out and if you scent a rogue follow it." I said to everyone.

People were already stepping forward as volunteers, most were royal guards which didn't surprise me. I counted thirty-three wolves that wanted to roam around cities watching for rogues, it was more than we needed and I was happy for that because it meant more eyes searching for them. The next thing I say though might thin out the crowd a bit though.