let it go

taehyung walked to school with his best friend like any other day

taehyung walked to school with his best friend like any other day . but today there was some sort of tension in the air .
'was it because i asked about yoongi?'
'is he irritated cause i wouldnt drop it?'
'this is so awkward, kill me.'
"listen tae, i know you just wanted to most likely make friends with yoongi but theres things that i am not allowed to tell about him. youre my best friend , but this is a serious situation that i cant release to the school . my dad would probably murder me."
jimin was the one who broke the silence.
"i guess i understand, im sorry for not dropping this when you told me to."
taehyung scratched his neck nervously.
"man, youre such a dork."
jimin elbowed him in the side.
"at least im a tall dork."
he smirked earning a shove from the other boy.
taehyung was currently doodling on his notebook even though he was suppose to be solving the problems on the board.
he drew nothing meaningful, just a bunch of pictures that didnt really fit.
soon he felt his eyes shift around the room, landing on a certain shaggy black haired student.
tae noticed how yoongis hair slightly curled up near the ends. also how he was quite paler than most people he knew. yoongi wasnt sickeningly pale but much more lighter than himself. he also noticed the boy had a bandaid across his cheek, once again it was pink with hello kitty. but yoongi wasnt wearing a pink sweater today, currently it was a pale yellow with a white color & sleeves. he was also wearing white skinny jeans with matching yellow vans .
"pretty."
"what was that taehyung? mind sharing with the whole class?"
tae jumped in his desk & glanced around the room noticing all eyes on him.
"its nothing miss lee. sorry."
miss lee turned back to her lesson & taehyung also turned his attention to her teaching.