paper doll

yoongi walked into his house after waving goodbye to taehyung & jimin

the two, mostly taehyung, had insisted on walking him off.
they claimed that its what, "friends do", & yoongi couldnt help the smile when he heard the word "friends".
"baby? come to the living room."
yoongi quickly locked the front door & ran to where he got told.
"come here."
jeongguk patted to the spot next to him on the couch.
yoongi later his book bag on to the floor & sat.
"so kitten, how was school today?"
yoongi looked at jeongguk & started tearing up.
his sudden happiness about his new friends dissolved into salty tears once he remembered how he met his new "friends".
"awe baby.." jeongguk frowned at the boy in front of him.
he pulled yoongi into his lap.
"lets talk about? okay?"
yoongi continued to let out silent tears while leaning into the other.
jeongguk leaned forward a little to grab a pencil & paper for yoongi obviously.
"write for me, okay?"
yoongi nodded accepting the stationary & begin his story.
while he wrote jeongguk took the opportunity to put on some cartoons.
"yoonie?"
the said boy looked up,
"im gunna put you down for a second & ill be right back. okay, baby?"
he nodded while the bigger male set him to the side & disappeared into the kitchen.
by the time yoongi was finished writing, jeongguk was on his way back with a few cups & snacks.
the two got back in their earlier position.
jeongguk read & yoongi occasionally sipped his banana milk.
once he had finished reading his looked yoongi dead in the eyes.
"put the cup down."
yoongis eyes widened but obeyed.
once the two made eye contact again
yoongis face was getting covered in kisses.
"baby, im so sorry. im sorry, i could protect you from them meanies. but i love you more than anything & youre so precious. my beautiful, precious, little prince." jeongguk continued rambling on while stopping to kiss the smallers face once every few seconds.
yoongi giggled, but stopped the kisses attack by grabbing the others face.
yoongi quickly laid a quick peck on his lips & immediately his his now rosy face in jeongguks chest.
"i love you, kitten."
yoongi then leaned to grab his notebook.
'ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɢᴜᴋᴋɪᴇ'
the two smiled, but of course jeongguk ruined the mood.
"now let me help you with that homework that i know you have."
all the smaller could do was pout while jeongguk reached for his bookbag.

a/n: yes! sadly, i am alive. :) heres a little idea on where yoongi lives & who jeongguk is to him. also i went through like 2-3 hair colors already & it hasn't even been a month into this year yet. lol its currently black. anywhoooo, im gaining inspiration again!!!