where have you been

after that day that taehyung followed yoongi he hadnt seen the other the rest of the week, it now being friday

had yoongi moved?
no, if he had the teachers wouldve said something. right?
he couldnt have just up & left.
was yoongi just really sick?
is that a possibility?
of course it is.
thousands of excuses for yoongis disappearance had ran through his head, yet none were correct.
the boy was so deep in thought that he hadnt even realized the teacher glaring at him.
"mr kim." she sneered with stern eyes.
this had broke him out of his concentration, "miss l-"
suddenly the door opened to reveal a kid who wore black head to toe.
black sweatshirt
black ripped skinny jeans
black converse
& a headful of black disheveled hair.
all eyes turned to him, miss lee forgot about her scolding & eyed the boy who handed her a slip of paper.
she nodded & he took his seat.
yoongi sat in his usual seat but unusually late.
what else was odd of him was his choice & style of clothing today, black?
what happened to his pastel & sweet babyish style?
not to mention he had bandaids covering his neck, around his fingers, & above the eyebrow.
if you looked very carefully you could see a few more peek out of his bangs.
as usual as it is for yoongi to wear bandaids, taehyung was shocked to see they were plain, undecorated, & normal also why so many?
'what happened to hello kitty?' he had thought glancing at the boy who took notes.
he himself was also taking notes but on yoongi.
he took notice of the bruises that littered his hand trailing underneath the sweatshirt.
purpleish blue bruises were also on his neck, even though the bandaids covered most but not enough to go unnoticeable, just like what looked to be a large hand print across his cheek.
'thats it.' taehyung had come to a decision ,
'i will find your secrets min yoongi.'