guys my age

the tiny boy whimpered while wrapping himself in a cotton candy blue towel

yoongi was in the middle of changing after p.e class when a few students stopped him.
"fucking baby." the blonde one said.
yoongi has never spoke to the kids let alone done them wrong.
"useless excuse for a boy." he had black hair.
he just gripped the towel tighter.
suddenly one of them started pulling on the towel.
"look at how pale he is, ever heard of going outside?" the black haired one said.
"he does look like a girl, doesnt he?" he asked his friend.
"so pretty & smooth." the blonde one responded by stroking yoongis cheek. he just silently cried.
"how long until next period shows?" the blonde asked his friend.
"another 10 minutes at max. you know how the bells are fucked."
the two boys grabbed yoongi & pushes him back into one of the shower stalls in the back.
"strip." the blonde one commanded.
yoongi only had on a long white shirt & underwear since he was in the middle of changing already.
he shook his head.
"it wasnt a goddamn option." the black haired one shoved him down to the floor of the showers.
"you do it yourself or we do it for you."
tears were streaming down yoongis face. he didnt want this. he doesnt feel comfortable. he cant escape. he cant scream. he cant do anything.
"useless faggot." one of them kicked his side.
yoongi curled himself into a ball feeling cold & broken. well & obviously in pain.
soon both of them began hitting, pulling, & kicking the smaller boy who wouldnt fight back.
soon they remember why they were back in the stalls in the first place.
the blonde pins the crying boys hands above his head while the other crawls on top of him.
but before they could go any further they heard faint footsteps coming their way.
"fuck." one mumbles.
they pull themselves up & hurried out.
once they left yoongi began sobbing.
he laid on the floor refusing to move watching the blood slowly run to the drain.
"yeah hopefully baekhyuns not on my team this time. like we get it you can kick a ball."
tae laughed as his friend complained.
jimin was about to take of his shirt but saw clothes scattered.
not normal clothes it was what looked like girl clothes.
pale & pretty colors.
tae looked at jimin giving him a confused looked.

sorry short chapter, ive been uh upset?