too many faces

yoongi opened his eyes to meet the blinding white of the nurses walls

yoongi opened his eyes to meet the blinding white of the nurses walls. he was confused & quickly sat up. the blanket wrapped around him fell to his waist once his hands were almost instantly up to his temple.
"yoongi! youre up!" a relieved expression was thrown to taehyung & jimins faces.
yoongis eyes darted towards the two boys. he subconsciously backed closer towards the wall of the bed. "tae let me talk to him! youre being loud." jimin scolded the puppy like boy & turned to gently smile towards yoongi. "hi yoongi, you remember me, hm?"
yoongi slowly nodded towards the blonde boy recognizing him as the principles son if he was correct.
also the boy who helped him around the school when he was new.
"ah good, do you have any idea why youre here?" he pulled a chair up near the edge of the bed. yoongi thought for a bit but shook his head not understanding how he woke up here.
"would you like me to explain for you?" taehyung also pulled a chair up. the smallest boys eyes darted to jimin then taehyung then back to jimin but he slowly nodded.
yoongi has his head down the whole time jimin was explaining. he was embarrassed & really needed to cry.
jimin told him they had a good idea who the kids were & that he promises theyll keep him safe.
yoongi looked up for the first time since the boy started telling the story.
"yoongi, i promise we will be here for you." jimin shuffled a little bit to but an arm around yoongis shoulder.
"yeah, & i have like at least three classes with you. we could become good friends, right?" taehyung looked up to meet yoongis eyes.
yoongis pale cheeks were soon dusted rose. he looked at jimin & then taehyung. yoongi didnt know why but he smiled at them. jimin gave a small giggle & taehyung gave his boxy-est smile.

sorry for how short this is but ive been thinking about deleting this book??? i dont know, im having mixed feelings for it. ;(