pure

after the final bell rang allowing students to pack up & head for home tae quickly ran to his locker grabbing his stuff

usually he would wait for jimin but the said boy had a meeting on the upcoming dance.
so taehyung decided to be totally not a stalker like jimin had called him but to follow yoongi for research purposes.
he waited a few minutes until he saw yoongi packing up his backpack, taking what he needed for homework & leaving the rest.
tae watched the boy as he slowly put his things away careful not to bend a folder or even a book. he took noticed of how the boy made sure every thing was straight & organized before closing his locker.
tae waited for yoongi to be a few feet ahead before carefully following trying not to look suspicious.
once they were out of the building yoongi took his first turn, taehyung following.
after almost fifteen minutes of walking the smaller quiet boy abruptly stopped in front of a house.
taehyung quickly took cover under a tree peeking a bit as he walked up the steps ringing the bell.
taehyung watched as an attractive man, older than both him & yoongi stepped out & embraced the pastel kid.
he begin slowly creeping closer to hear their conversation, well to hear the older male since yoongi only answered in smiles & nods.
"was school good today, baby?"
yoongi replied with a nod.
"guess what?" the man said arms still around yoongi.
yoongi looked up with curious eyes.
"i got you a present, come lets eat before i give it to you."
taehyung watched as yoongis face lit up & quickly ran into the other mans house, the man chuckled obviously following behind.